Jump to content

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA


Recommended Posts

They probably see the club is trending on Twitter and think it’s a good thing.  
Maybe they retired the number because they got a big (ish) fee? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The transfer fee is **** all in today's world, £25 million upfront with 7 million in add ons

We spend that on tshibola and McCormack 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My mum told me about this and I assumed she was being gullible repeating some shit she saw on Facebook.

Even for small heath, this is **** embarrasing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

The transfer fee is **** all in today's world, £25 million upfront with 7 million in add ons

We spend that on tshibola and McCormack 

It’s a lot of money for a 17 year old.

There’s a lot of promise (apparently, I’ve never watched him play) but he hasn’t even played in the top division. We’ve seen so many promising 17/18 year olds fail to push on. He could become nothing special. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just heard they are gonna rename one of the home stands after him. Can’t wait to see lots of empty seats in the “Bell End”

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair to Bellingham he's a very decent player, it's not for nothing that Borussia Dortmund have paid £25m for him and have said that he's going straight into their first teams squad. But I don't think that's the point, this retiring of his shirt would have been embarrasing even if he'd have scored thirty goals and lead them to the title.

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

They probably see the club is trending on Twitter and think it’s a good thing.  
Maybe they retired the number because they got a big (ish) fee? 

To be serious for a second depite how hilarious and ridiculous I find all of this, Bellingham had the opportunity to leave on a free as he is 17, but he demanded that any team interested in him would negotiate a transfer fee with Blues, which has eased their current financial issues, I think they owe something like £90m to their owner. It's still ridiculous, but I think that's the jist of why the number was retired.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that the only reason they did this was so they got a little attention, talk about pathetic. Can't stop laughing at that announcement. It's like they're trying to become even more of a joke. I needed a good laugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

To be serious for a second depite how hilarious and ridiculous I find all of this, Bellingham had the opportunity to leave on a free as he is 17, but he demanded that any team interested in him would negotiate a transfer fee with Blues, which has eased their current financial issues, I think they owe something like £90m to their owner. It's still ridiculous, but I think that's the jist of why the number was retired.

Yeah it’s real noble of him. But you thank him, wish him luck and work towards making the club as competitive as possible next season, starting with the correct managerial appointment. You certainly don’t have a carnival. 
 

To be sure that is a Dong vanity parade. Absolute joke club. 
 

I’m grateful nonetheless 😂😂

long live dong

Edited by GENTLEMAN
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

To be serious for a second depite how hilarious and ridiculous I find all of this, Bellingham had the opportunity to leave on a free as he is 17, but he demanded that any team interested in him would negotiate a transfer fee with Blues, which has eased their current financial issues, I think they owe something like £90m to their owner. It's still ridiculous, but I think that's the jist of why the number was retired.

Is that not the same with any highly rated kid. 

Could Rooney not have done that or Theo? Blues seem to be acting like this is the first time this has happened.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Something doesn’t quite ring true, why would Dortmund over pay by about £25m on a promising youngster if they could get him for a nominal compensation fee?

Edited by Genie
Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Yeah it’s real noble of him. But you thank him, wish him luck and work towards making the club as competitive as possible next season, starting with the correct managerial appointment. You certainly don’t have a carnival. 
 

To be sure that is a Dong vanity parade. Absolute joke club. 
 

I’m grateful nonetheless 😂😂

long live dong

 

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Is that not the same with any highly rated kid. 

Could Rooney not have done that or Theo? Blues seem to be acting like this is the first time this has happened.

Yeah it's stupid, but that's the reasoning I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â