Jump to content

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, leighavfc said:

The thing that makes me laugh the most about all the SHA Grealish stuff is..... they must be watching a hell of a lot of him to pick all this bad stuff up about him.. i mean at times they see more than I do and I have a season ticket and watch every away game on the tv!!

I cant say I could even pick Bellingham out of lineup as I've never seen him play or what he looks like.... and trust me I eat, live and sleep football!  Obviously we are obsessed with them more than the other way round. Yeah of course we are! 

The other day I was talking to a customer who is a nose, and one who I cant stand tbh... he walks in laughing about the City game so I took a little bit off him before I said which non entity did you lose to this week? He then says we beat Luton actually,  we set the team up specifically to beat them blah blah blah... I then said well dont you set the team up to win most weeks then? He looked confused. He then says ahhh well you will be relegated this season and then laughing at us being 18th after the money spent I  the summer.... I then pointed out that actually we were in the same position as them ( albeit different leagues) and at one point a couple weeks ago actually picking more points up per game than they were.... again he looked confused... really isn't that hard to slap them back down. I f*****g love it!

Last season there was like a 20/30 page thread on him.

I thought that must be going back a while. The thread was about 2 days old.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

To be fair, if you dislike a team, you dislike them...

I hate Spurs and refuse to celebrate when one of their players scores for England... and I probably would do the same for a Blues player in an England shirt... But none of them get that far, so haven't experienced it yet...

that's rather strange lengths to take your dislike of a team i must say. so harry kane scores the winning goal in the world cup final...you dont celebrate presumably? how bizarre. if a blues player scored for england i'd cheer that too. but each to his own and all that

i can't stand spurs either, i hate them more than any other team, but come on man...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

that's rather strange lengths to take your dislike of a team i must say. so harry kane scores the winning goal in the world cup final...you dont celebrate presumably? how bizarre. if a blues player scored for england i'd cheer that too. but each to his own and all that

i can't stand spurs either, i hate them more than any other team, but come on man...

I'd be happy we won the World Cup, but I'd loathe the fact it took a Spurs player to do it... Spurs fans would never shut the **** up and they are, without a doubt, some of the biggest scumbags I have ever met... Entitled, delusions of grandeur... rocket polishers basically... The equivalent of a Liverpool fan but in a white shirt and with a Londoners accent...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 14:17, leighavfc said:

The thing that makes me laugh the most about all the SHA Grealish stuff is..... they must be watching a hell of a lot of him to pick all this bad stuff up about him.. i mean at times they see more than I do and I have a season ticket and watch every away game on the tv!!

there's your mistake right there...they don't watch him, at first they judged him because of his hair and socks, then they judged him by his goals and assists, now they're judging him by him winning so many free kicks, wolves fans are exactly the same, can wheel out so many clichés about him but couldn't tell you what he actually does

"is grealish any good?" 

"no he dives, his hairs shit, his socks look stupid and neves is better"

yeah cheers for that in depth analysis 

it wont take them lot down the road long before they throw out the same line but with Bellingham, who I did see on twitter earlier is currently getting the arm chair fan with Wikipedia treatment from utd fans who you can guarantee didn't know who he was yesterday

all of that said I do love telling my blue nose mate that grealish is good enough to play for barca, fisher price do harder fishing games

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I'd be happy we won the World Cup, but I'd loathe the fact it took a Spurs player to do it... Spurs fans would never shut the **** up and they are, without a doubt, some of the biggest scumbags I have ever met... Entitled, delusions of grandeur... rocket polishers basically... The equivalent of a Liverpool fan but in a white shirt and with a Londoners accent...

I thought that was a Liverpool fan with an away shirt on...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

there's your mistake right there...they don't watch him, at first they judged him because of his hair and socks, then they judged him by his goals and assists, now they're judging him by him winning so many free kicks, wolves fans are exactly the same, can wheel out so many clichés about him but couldn't tell you what he actually does

"is grealish any good?" 

"no he dives, his hairs shit, his socks look stupid and neves is better"

yeah cheers for that in depth analysis 

it wont take them lot down the road long before they throw out the same line but with Bellingham, who I did see on twitter earlier is currently getting the arm chair fan with Wikipedia treatment from utd fans who you can guarantee didn't know who he was yesterday

all of that said I do love telling my blue nose mate that grealish is good enough to play for barca, fisher price do harder fishing games

Not many people watch him.

It'll be frustrating next season when he signs for Man City and everyone is saying how good he is.

Yeah, we know

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

part of me hopes he gets in the England team smashes up the euros and a big European team takes the punt on him

partly because I don't want him playing for another English team but also because it would be pretty good if he signed for Bayern or Atletico

man utd sign him for £120m and he'd still get pelters off these idiots 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, turnbull said:

Grealish would look good in a Dortmund shirt . 

He will always look better in a Villa shirt. Can’t believe Villa fans sometimes. You don’t hear Liverpool, Arsenal, Utd fans saying how their best players would look good in other teams shirts.☹️☹️☹️

Edited by meregreen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t help but think that the Sha have produced some very good players from the academy. Redmond, Gray, Butland, Bellingham.

Local lads that could have come from our academy. We need to do better in that department.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I can’t help but think that the Sha have produced some very good players from the academy. Redmond, Gray, Butland, Bellingham.

Local lads that could have come from our academy. We need to do better in that department.

Butland is from Bristol

The other 3 are all from nose catchment areas aren't they? East and South of the city. 

I agree though, we should be finding more gems from the midlands area in general

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Coventry brought more fans today. Got a replay at same stadium 😂😂

Both sets of fans sang SOTV in unison, apparently, lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â