rjw63

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Think they'll be in the market for two keepers then come June! Anybets they try and take both brads :lol:

or Andy Marshall

Swap carew for Salifou in the hole and you be spot on and Whittingham for Fahey and you be spot on :D

Blues team within 3 years:

Guzan

Lichaj Davies Knight Ridgewell

Routledge Gardner Osbourne Whittingham

Harewood Carew.

That team isn't scummy enough to be a SHA team.

You can't put Knight in there!

He's a Villa lad!

Not some pretend one like Gardner. Well apparently so...

I think Eden Hazard was a joke. Wouldnt be surprised if they thought they could sign fabian, players that dont get much game time over here are always going to attract their attention (as they may not be aware of reasons for him not playing).

The guy one mentioned, Dzsudzsak, from PSV I would love to see here, quality player imo would be a great replacement for Young.

Think they'll be in the market for two keepers then come June! Anybets they try and take both brads :lol:

or Andy Marshall

Enckleman?

Talking to some blosers on Sunday i forget how deluded they are. One actually started arguing with me that they won a cup before we did. After hours of arguing indeed (according to Wikipedia) they did indeed by winning the Walsall cup (yes the Walsall cup people) in 1883. I did argue that maybe Villa had probably won shitty cups like that but tend to not mention it because we won the FA cup(then the biggest and most prestigious football trophy in the world) in 1887.

Idiots the lot of them.

Well, technically yes. Realistically no because they would be financially **** and probably be told by Uefa they cant compete. They'll be fine on both counts though imo.

If tehy went down Europe would be a nightmare for them as its otough enough playing 38 games with european distractions but 46 and maybe 6 to 8 more games would **** them

They are four points clear of relegation with four games to play. They are looking okay, but if they lose to Wolves next week then they are really back in it.

True but then I don't think they will, they have enough quality to avoid the drop in my view. Put simply there are 3 worse teams than them which will see them safe.

Â