Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

• VT Supporter

Villa had a poor year blues win the cups.

Blues fan at school was singing “uh oh, who’s in trouble, Villa going down and Blues have done the double” :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Villa had a poor year blues win the cups.

Blues fan at school was singing “uh oh, who’s in trouble, Villa going down and Blues have done the double” :lol: 

I imagine he’s gone on to have a rich and fulfilling life 

9 hours ago, SuperTed said:

I imagine he’s gone on to have a rich and fulfilling life in various prisons around the country.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• VT Supporter
7 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Seen a lot of bloser acquaintances of mine giving it the biggun that Bellingham came on today and Grealish didn't.

It's a sad existence when the only thing that you have to hang onto is one of your ex players getting some minutes over a Villa player (forgetting that 2 of our actual current players are in the squad, one of which played the full 90).

I don't get it. The lad didn't even play a full season's worth of games for them, and they were still shite even when he did play, but yet they can't let it go. 

Can only imagine they have similar trouble letting go when one of their sisters marries another bloke....

That’s why they marry them young so they can prolong the divorce proceedings

• 2 weeks later...

A few places reporting that they're set to sign our former player Jordan Graham, he had a good season with Gillingham in league one, scoring 13 and assisting 8. They're already moaing about his former associations with us.

• VT Supporter
33 minutes ago, useless said:

A few places reporting that they're set to sign our former player Jordan Graham, he had a good season with Gillingham in league one, scoring 13 and assisting 8. They're already moaing about his former associations with us.

If he does alright they’ll convince themselves he’s always been a lifelong fan.

• VT Supporter
1 hour ago, useless said:

He's a good player who has had some rotten luck with injuries. I really don't think that rabble should be turning their noses up.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â