Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

• VT Supporter

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The absolute desperation for some deflected glory.

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They're not your players. You sold them remember???

They read about them in the paper,  that's good enough.

Let's not forget,  every single small heath word removed has apparently seen TF play in the flesh,  liars.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They read about them in the paper,  that's good enough.

Let's not forget,  every single small heath word removed has apparently seen TF play in the flesh,  liars.

They were all there as well when they allegedly took the Holte in 1968, had blokes in their 30's claiming this one, others would have been 2 or 3 years old, busllshitters to a man 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems to me that they've received criticism for tweeting about Bellingham's international achievments when he's no longer their player, so they're now tweeting about Che Adams so it looks like they're not just obssessed with Bellingham but tweet about their other former players as well..

They will be tweeting Kenny Cunningham next for being a World Cup pundit 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems to me that they've received criticism for tweeting about Bellingham's international achievments when he's no longer their player, so they're now tweeting about Che Adams so it looks like they're not just obssessed with Bellingham but tweet about their other former players as well..

This is actually the second time they've sold their stadium, first time was to their owners, this time it's to a third party but that third party apparently has links to their owner.

Edited by useless

• VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

From "Happy Days" or have I got that horribly wrong 🙂

There will be a few more shirt numbers retired for the small heath after the Euro's.

By the way....you know how "some" sha inbreds go on about Greasy and his diving.....ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the Tom Daly of the 70s :

Trevor Francis.

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

By the way....you know how "some" sha inbreds go on about Greasy and his diving.....ladies and gentlemen,  I give you the Tom Daly of the 70s :

Trevor Francis.

Just ruined my lunch , never has there been a more odious individual in the history of the game 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 4

If they carry on along the pathway to irrelevance they are now hurtling along, expect more of what would have been their next generation of fans to defect to the bright uplit sun lands of B6. They will become to us as Tranmere are to Liverpool. 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The absolute desperation for some deflected glory.

Bellingham, Che Adams.

They're not your players. You sold them remember???

When are they retiring Che Adams' number?

The financial shenanigans that are being played around the club are not going to have a happy ending.

Solihull Borough can expect to gain another two thousand supporters in a couple of years time.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

They would have had a party if we had gone bust. It would have made their decade. 

Life comes at you fast eh small heathens. 

CpHFxSS.jpeg

Blosers, they named a motor race after them.

Grand Prix.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Yep. 

Despite the Bellingham money (a one off), they were still that desperate to raise just £10m, what happens when they run out of cash again? 

This is what astounds me about football clubs.  Why the hell did they hand us a pile of cash for Hogan. If things are that bad you just keep the cash.  Right now they should be selling every player for whatever they can get, pocket the fees and save the wages. Play the kids, doesn't matter if you're relegated you just need to reduce all costs. 

You don't spend millions on a highly paid striker and give him a long contract. Madness. 

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

This is what astounds me about football clubs.  Why the hell did they hand us a pile of cash for Hogan. If things are that bad you just keep the cash.  Right now they should be selling every player for whatever they can get, pocket the fees and save the wages. Play the kids, doesn't matter if you're relegated you just need to reduce all costs. 

You don't spend millions on a highly paid striker and give him a long contract. Madness. 

Aye, but it’s soooo much more satisfying for us that the striker was the Aston Villa goal machine, Scott Hogan. It’s perfect!

On 07/06/2021 at 22:23, pas5898 said:

Confirmed to the Hong Kong stock exchange their stadium is sold to a completely separate entity.

Sold for 10.78 million

rent 1.25 million over 10 years.

In short they’ve given their stadium away. Their short term cash flow must be critical.

Birmingham mail

"The buyer is a real estate investor named Ms Kang Ming-Ming"

So Ming-Ming

Multiple uses of the word Ming in the surname

So Mings. 

Must kill them that the stadium has been bought by someone with the same name as a Villa player.  🤣

Lets hope that Ms Ming-Ming intends to offer the location as a new landfill site to Birmingham council. Could only improve the place. 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 4

On 08/06/2021 at 15:02, villa89 said:

When are they retiring Che Adams' number?

I don't have twitter, so  please please please put that as a reply to their tweet. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â