Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, useless said:

I don't think this is a particularly good result for them, bearing in mind that they have one of the worst home records in the league so are reliant on their away form, and they were playing an Huddersfied team that before today had lost eight of their last eleven games and only won one of them.

Sheffield Wednesday playing Rotherham tomorrow as well, so as long as one of them win then one of them will be closer to safety than they were before today's game.

A six point difference is nothing in the championship, even moore so when the teams below have games in hand.

Superb.

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

From the bbc: "Scott Hogan could have won it late on for City, but he put an effort over from close range."

Agent hogan. 

His run was probably just that bit too clever for the pass received. 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, villa89 said:

From the bbc: "Scott Hogan could have won it late on for City, but he put an effort over from close range."

Agent hogan. 

4 year deal 

Yea need a Wednesday win.

I wouldnt rule out huddersfield going down. They really are dreadful. I would say as bad as blose.

I think rotherham are down along with wycombe. Its between blose wednesday huddersfield and coventry for last spot

I watched the first half last night, it was absolutely abysmal. That's both sides. Probably the worst level of football I've watched in a couple of years. And I've watched ALOT of football!

3 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I watched the first half last night, it was absolutely abysmal. That's both sides. Probably the worst level of football I've watched in a couple of years. And I've watched ALOT of football!

Yeah same. The quality was awful. These two definitely look like two of the worst teams in the league.  

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Endless luck for SHA I see. Rotherham winning then they have their scorer sent off AND score an own goal.

Draw between them and Sheff Weds means they both miss out from two points from hugely winnable game.

You were saying!?

• Like 1

Rotherham winning, looking at the table I don't think is a bad result, as it means Rotherham have closed the gap to three points and have a better goal difference, and have two games in hand.

Sheffield Wednesday still have a game in hand as well, and if Moore is going to improve them, then they will start winning at some point anyway, would be more confident of them makin up a bigger points difference than Rotherham.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Coventry look like they have a deal in place with the owners of the RICOH to go back there next season.

I wonder how much revenue that takes out of small heath and whether it'll put another dent in them?

I wonder will they have to close the other two stands so. 

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Coventry look like they have a deal in place with the owners of the RICOH to go back there next season.

I wonder how much revenue that takes out of small heath and whether it'll put another dent in them?

Maybe SHA could also rent share the Ricoh with Coventry?

Â