Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

19 hours ago, useless said:

I don't understand why they haven't been investigated by the EFL over this 'Mr King' person, if what that Almajir says is correct he's basically running them despite not passing any of the tests, and again according to that Almajir he'd have no chance of passing them because apparently he has a very shady history.

I don’t think the FA have any means to do so, they have powers over changing ownership of clubs and over financial performance but that is it. Sooner or later Blues will come crashing down though it’s inevitable.

In terms of on the pitch if they lose today they are right in the relegation mix.

I think they're in relegation trouble whatever happens today, they're the kind of team that are more than capable of going on a long winless run, so need to be at least twelve points clear of the bottom three to be completely safe. Although of course if they do lose today then things will look allthemore grave for them.

Boro actually only needed a draw to go into 6th place, stay one point outside the play offs. They're doing miles better than last season under Woodgate given they're 17 points clear of bottom 3. 14 points clear of Forest who probably have a better 11 if you compare the two teams so once again Warnock getting more out of limited resources at this level compared to many teams below them in the table.

SHA beaten Reading and Brentford this season who are comfortably in top 6 so they do have these results in them as frustrating as it is.

As some strange bloke one said "That's the championship for you."

Edited by VillaChris

small heath pull off these results quite regularly. They do just enough to stay above the relegation zone. 

Had some good victories this season to be fair. 

Edited by Xela

Â