Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The gardeners came out as small heath when they joined them, no doubt so they would be accepted more after being employed by us for years, which I get, I'm fairly sure Yorke said something about them being the biggest club in Birmingham when he signed for them

What i dont get is why they claimed to be villa fans, more weird given Gary's goal celebration against them at that shit hole

The longer we go without having to share a pitch with them the better, if they can stay in purgatory for me.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The gardeners came out as small heath when they joined them, no doubt so they would be accepted more after being employed by us for years, which I get, I'm fairly sure Yorke said something about them being the biggest club in Birmingham when he signed for them

What i dont get is why they claimed to be villa fans, more weird given Gary's goal celebration against them at that shit hole

The longer we go without having to share a pitch with them the better, if they can stay in purgatory for me.

It was his 1st ever goal in fairness

The Gardener brothers, whilst always Blues loved it at Villa as they'd both been at the club as young lads. I know this from people in the Academy.

Imagine what a life it must be kicking a ball around with your mates instead of being in school like the rest of us (plus the handsome benefits)? The best time of their lives, reasonably successful as well, so of course they loved it even if they supported another club. It is not the same as it is for the rest of us, they were taught to be professional on a football pitch when they were single digits.

I imagine the bitterness of not being good enough clouds that in both of them now (hence Craig's rants - his hatred has grown) and the need to be accepted by the goons who support that shower.

19 hours ago, slowandlow said:

Now I have no doubt they are and were both noses. Why they felt the need to pretend to be villa fans I have no idea, other than being thick as pig shit.

I've met Craig Gardener a couple of times in Dubai on holiday going back 6/7 years, and your right he is genuinely thick, when he and Gary were younger they both went to VP and the Sty, Craig though always a Nose but Gary always a Villan, a fact he has told me also

BCFC Ownership: Understanding the HKSE – almajir.net

BCFC Ownership: Understanding the HKSE

Last week I wrote an article to demonstrate the convoluted nature of the ownership of Birmingham City Football Club, and also to show that what happens on the pitch doesn’t necessarily affect the amount of money the owners make off of it. In this follow-up piece I want to explain to people more about the Hong Kong stock listing and how Birmingham Sports Holdings is valued so highly.

So... HKSE announcement today that 1 billion, yes you read that correctly, shares have been minted and purchased by two new minority shareholders. One of whom is linked to the elusive Mr King.

I’ve no idea what is going on with them these days, I give up, must go and do the laundry anyway.

• Haha 2

I don't understand why they haven't been investigated by the EFL over this 'Mr King' person, if what that Almajir says is correct he's basically running them despite not passing any of the tests, and again according to that Almajir he'd have no chance of passing them because apparently he has a very shady history.

51 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So... HKSE announcement today that 1 billion, yes you read that correctly, shares have been minted and purchased by two new minority shareholders. One of whom is linked to the elusive Mr King.

I’ve no idea what is going on with them these days, I give up, must go and do the laundry anyway.

I’m guessing Mr King’s first name is Joe? (Or Juan!) 

I can’t see the EFL or PL coming down too hard on clubs’ finances for the foreseeable future.

If it stops a club going under I doubt they care too much at the moment and if I understand it correctly, any major legal issues would be for Hong Kong to administer rather than the UK right (which doesn’t negate the overall situation but makes it less visible and less influenced from domestic shores)?

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I've never seen such a crooked valuation. So a billion shares at 0.10, that's 100 million honk Kong dollars or another 10 million quid. The whole outfit isn't worth ten million let alone an extra ten million 

Sorry, couldn't resist:

images.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â