Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Yeah right at the end of our relegation year my bluenose mate was taking the piss taking about us being one of the worst Premier League teams ever.

I totally agreed, admitted we were a complete embarrassment and our team were diobolical.  But that even during that horrendous time, the darkest moment in my lifetime, we still managed to find the time to beat them. 

He had NO comeback. 

• VT Supporter
11 hours ago, sidcow said:

That is taking obsession to another level. 

I can safely say I have never watched a single game of theirs where we are not playing them...ever. 

Frame by frame,  what did he do ? Blink fast outside a TV shop window watching the game the small heath tramp.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I've mentioned this to the bluenose I work with. Arguably the worst Villa have ever been in our entire history, and we were still better than them.

This decade was pretty dark, but we were in the third division for a while, at the same time they were in the top tier.

Even then, we won the league cup while they were fighting relegation every season. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Greenfly said:

I've mentioned this to the bluenose I work with. Arguably the worst Villa have ever been in our entire history, and we were still better than them.

If u think we were bad, talk to someone who was a fan in the late 60s. 

Now that was an awful time for the club.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

I'd just read them

My favourites were "we were level with them 2 years ago, just shows what 300million and a turning off hawk eye does"

pretty much on every page of every 'vile thread' on that site, this is mentioned at least once. i love the bitterness...absolutely love it

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â