Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sending Scott Hogan to spearhead their attack really did round off a perfect window for us. True sorcerers working behind the scenes at B6 nowadays 

Tbh tho, they obviously aren't playing to hogans strengths at the moment.

Once they do, hogan will start banging them in.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

What if next time a player is seriously hurt? Or what if one of our players hits back... so many serious issues. I’d much rather just not play them.

Anyway let’s hope they drop a few more places this evening.

conor had to be restrained from doing just that...he'd have been sent off if he'd retaliated

Once concern for them is if you look at the table there are decent teams between them and the relegation places, I'd expect Forest, Derby and Preston to all start picking up points eventually and move up the table, Sheffield Wednesday have been showing play-off form as well.

Jutkiewicz being out with coranvirus won't help matters for them either, as they're going to be very reliant on him for goals.

• Like 1
Just now, useless said:

Once concern for them is if you look at the table there are decent teams between them and the relegation places, I'd expect Forest, Derby and Preston to all start picking up points eventually and move up the table, Sheffield Wednesday have been showing play-off form as well.

Jutkiewicz being out with coranvirus won't help matters for them either, as they're going to be very reliant on him for goals.

Yeah I thought the same when I looked at the table, some if not all those sides will sort themselves out you would think.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

My prediction is they’ll either be relegated, or within 3 points of relegation at the end of the season.

Very early to call it both on terms of the season and Karanka’s reign.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Genie said:

My prediction is they’ll either be relegated, or within 3 points of relegation at the end of the season.

Well that's not rocket science, Mystic Meg - that's where they end up EVERY season :crylaugh:

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Well that's not rocket science, Mystic Meg - that's where they end up EVERY season :crylaugh:

Your posts in this thread are always thoughtful, insightful and well balanced.

I always look forward to reading them. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Not really.

Last season -> 2 points clear

18/19 season -> 12 points clear

17/18 season -> 5 points clear

16/17 season -> 2 points clear

15/16 season -> 23 points clear

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Very early to call it both on terms of the season and Karanka’s reign.

I agree, a lot can happen. Just making a prediction for fun.
Their issue will be the fact they won’t be able to buy themselves out of trouble, especially if things do stay poor and they pay off the management team.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, a lot can happen. Just making a prediction for fun.
Their issue will be the fact they won’t be able to buy themselves out of trouble, especially if things do stay poor and they pay off the management team.

That’s actually the main reason I think he will survive because they can’t afford another change. 

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sending Scott Hogan to spearhead their attack really did round off a perfect window for us. True sorcerers working behind the scenes at B6 nowadays 

I feel we could sell them anything for 5 M nowadays,  so maybe a greenhouse,  a foot pump or a Peaky blinder box set could be in the small heaths next squad.

It's pretty crap being a nose at the best of times, but at the moment, it must be like wearing a hairshirt 24/7, what with them not doing "quite as well" as we are. 😎

17 hours ago, Genie said:

A grand total of 3 goals, 1 of which was a pen in 7 league and cup games. 

Not scoring goals is always going to cause problems. A striker called Hogan who isn’t really motivated since he’s got a sweet 4 year deal is a major problem.

:crylaugh: 

And they think they robbed us with Jota!!!!

😂😂🤣

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yet to score a goal from open play this season 

True. we scored over twice as many goals in one game against the "World Champions" as they have all season. 

Karanka will need a win or two soon otherwise the confidence of the players in how they are playing will drain away. Playing in such a dour way is okay if you are getting results but if you aren’t it’s going to get bumpy.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â