Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

On 25/09/2020 at 10:52, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

So they all watched it then.  Silly words removed.  

There could be a point soon where a relatively small amount of Villa could buy small heath and just let it rot. 

That's always been my dream,  I have always wanted to be the person that puts the final chain and padlock on the gates.  At that point the fleet of vans can set off playing the laughing policeman song out of massive speakers for a few weeks in the day time.

At that point,  we can release the thermite on the oh so funny,  look we can paint a nose blue statue thing and reduce that to **** all.

That's day 1 planned.  

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It’s a disgustingly cheap and nasty looking forum, much like their fans. 

This comment is particularly stupid, he’s given no thought to how he would set fire to 10p coin made from cupronickel 🙄

10:55, Mon 28 Sep
I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. 

In fact I'd take my spare money and burn it outside their reception, and then piss on that

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Inagine this being your existence, absolutely **** tragic....

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2916921

I went against my better instincts and clicked on the link. First thing I saw was a topic titled “if you was a Zulu.” Immediately closed the tab, cleared my data/cache, threw my phone in a bucket of bleach, sawed my hand off and poked my eyes out. I’m good now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm conflicted about whether id like to see them liquidated, or relegated again and again and again, losing stadium and academy and end up down in the pritt stick league division 2 central

kill it with fire GIF

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm conflicted about whether id like to see them liquidated, or relegated again and again and again, losing stadium and academy and end up down in the pritt stick league division 2 central

id like them to collapse so far my sunday league team can beat them in the Dickie Davis Cup first round.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh man. Against my better judgement I had a scroll through their forum to find a match thread, and I think I may have lost a significant amount of brain cells from reading the Sheffield United match thread.

Apparently Smith is a vile cretin who has always instructed his players to dive, Sweet Caroline is a ‘bandwagon’ song and it’s an embarrassment for us to have images of the cups that we’ve won at Villa Park  :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â