Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 23/09/2020 at 14:46, mottaloo said:

If VAR had existed back in the day....and yes, we get a mention:

Screenshot_20200923-124244_Chrome.jpg

Gibbering morons! I don’t know how anyone can go and look through their forum honestly! I would quite happily leave them all inside a burning house to save a pig. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Gibbering morons! I don’t know how anyone can go and look through their forum honestly! I would quite happily leave them all inside a burning house to save a pig. 

So they all watched it then.  Silly words removed.  

There could be a point soon where a relatively small amount of Villa could buy small heath and just let it rot. 

That's always been my dream,  I have always wanted to be the person that puts the final chain and padlock on the gates.  At that point the fleet of vans can set off playing the laughing policeman song out of massive speakers for a few weeks in the day time.

At that point,  we can release the thermite on the oh so funny,  look we can paint a nose blue statue thing and reduce that to **** all.

That's day 1 planned.  

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Haha 2

On 22/09/2020 at 22:22, TrentVilla said:

But it simply can't carry on, it is unsustainable.

Their last released wage bill was £32.8m against revenue of £23.3m - that is a staggering 140% of the clubs income being spent on wages! 140%!!!!

They've had no match day revenue since March and potentially aren't going to get any for the next few months.

They are already in debt and it is unclear who their owners are let alone how they are financed but the cash for selling Bellingham won't last forever and they don't have anyone else worth anything.

Sorry to quote myself but......

A new document has just been released on companies house which seems to indicate that Small Heath have just taken a loan from Macquirie Bank Limited against a future payment from Southampton as part of the Che Adams sale.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Mortgaging their future transfer payments. A move straight out of the Tony Xia playbook. They must be desperate for that cash flow.

They're banking on the Premier league (and us as part of that) bailing their sorry asses out. The worst thing is it looks like happening. Can't they tap up Jasper Carrot and Jeff Lynne

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

They're banking on the Premier league (and us as part of that) bailing their sorry asses out. The worst thing is it looks like happening. Can't they tap up Jasper Carrot and Jeff Lynne

The Premier League aren’t going to keep clubs like Small Heath afloat which is why they are selling future income.

They are in big trouble.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

The Premier League aren’t going to keep clubs like Small Heath afloat which is why they are selling future income.

They are in big trouble.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29zcbcwclffdmlcw2gpb

And wait for it all to come crashing down around them. They’ve rode their luck long enough. 

Selling future income like this really is desperate, it’s just about the last throw of the dice when you’ve nothing else left but it’s just kicking the can down the road.

There can only really be three explanations for them doing this.

1) Due to the lack of hate money they need the operating capital - which is petty serious

2) They are using the money to fund backing Karanka in yet another gamble

3) They need to bring forward the cash ahead of their next financial results for FFP purposes

Each of these things will play out differently but ultimately they are running out of options financially and sooner or later unless they go up or they find a Bellingham every couple of years they are in a world of trouble.

I’m amazed they’ve kept solvent this long, it can’t and won’t last. They will go into administration sooner or later without promotion or without the sort of cuts that would likely see them relegated. 

Crazy to think if we hadn’t loaned them Hogan last season they would probably be in League One now.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Crazy to think if we hadn’t loaned them Hogan last season they would probably be in League One now.

That's why we should never help them out. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Sorry to quote myself but......

A new document has just been released on companies house which seems to indicate that Small Heath have just taken a loan from Macquirie Bank Limited against a future payment from Southampton as part of the Che Adams sale.

Banking on getting promoted this season. 

• Like 1

On 25/09/2020 at 10:52, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

So they all watched it then.  Silly words removed.  

There could be a point soon where a relatively small amount of Villa could buy small heath and just let it rot. 

That's always been my dream,  I have always wanted to be the person that puts the final chain and padlock on the gates.  At that point the fleet of vans can set off playing the laughing policeman song out of massive speakers for a few weeks in the day time.

At that point,  we can release the thermite on the oh so funny,  look we can paint a nose blue statue thing and reduce that to **** all.

That's day 1 planned.  

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â