Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

51 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

That article is so badly written. And if they call us 'clarets' the arseholes I'd be like your lack of respect offends us that's another 500k on the price

Also they won the EFL family excellence award for 7th year in a row? The club that lets violent degenerates assault players, then their manager laughs about it? Real family friendly the f'ing neanderthals. What a crock

Edited by VillaJ100

A couple of replies to that tweet on sha forum admitted he had the intelligence of a carrot...but in true sha form they quickly spun it by saying it was Talksport typically trolling and just trying to get a reaction and more callers to phone in !

I mean....as if one of their own could ever be THAT thick...🤔

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Fun and games in their game at Swansea

Unpopular opinion: there's nothing funny about this. This sort of behaviour cannot be condoned, no matter who it happens to. There's no place for it in football.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2020 at 22:06, VillaJ100 said:

Also they won the EFL family excellence award for 7th year in a row? The club that lets violent degenerates assault players, then their manager laughs about it? Real family friendly the f'ing neanderthals. What a crock

They make it sound like they actually won something. 50+ clubs get it per season, and there's a "gold" tier above "excellence" which we got every season we were down there. 

https://www.efl.com/supporters/supporters-survey-2019/family-excellence/family-excellence-award-201617-winners/

Basically if you don't win the family excellence award, the EFL has singled you out as one of the shittest 20 grounds in the 2nd to 4th tier. Still, when you're small heath, you'll celebrate what you can.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

They've signed some Spanish player who MUST be on massive wages. 

They're going to send themselves bust I reckon. 

They def going for it this year. Have to say  four points against two teams that finished in top 6 is very good for them. Might be dark horses this year as no one looking outstanding 

Â