Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

I want it to drag out into next season, a point deduction this year does nothing. 

Yep I agree let it drag to next year. Let them aggravate their relationship with the efl that would be great.

3 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

I want it to drag out into next season, a point deduction this year does nothing. 

This. They won't get promoted this season so I want a 20 point penalty for next season and a transfer embargo. They'd go down with a whimper and then, hopefully, go bust. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, villa89 said:

This. They won't get promoted this season so I want a 20 point penalty for next season and a transfer embargo. They'd go down with a whimper and then, hopefully, go bust. 

Wow would you want them to go bust? Then all the sister shagging mongrels will start supporting us and say they always have done 

Joking aside, I wouldn’t want them to go bust or go down. I enjoy the rivalry, And once they go down they won’t be back for a long time. 

Think a problem is if FL announce this deduction a week before we play them. The derby is on March 10th so only three weeks away now so can see them being more fired up than usual at the "injustice" and turning us over. We can't even score an away goal atm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2019 at 10:54, VillaChris said:

Think a problem is if FL announce this deduction a week before we play them. The derby is on March 10th so only three weeks away now so can see them being more fired up than usual at the "injustice" and turning us over. We can't even score an away goal atm.

Delayed because of a conflict of interest apparently -

Birmingham City will be forced to wait until mid-March to find out if they will face a points deduction for breaching EFL financial rules after their hearing was delayed. 

Beware the ides of March

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What's the point of giving it now?? It should be next season. 

Be hilarious though if they were in the play offs and miss diut thanks to the point deduction. All that hard work for nothing 

Well what if they get in the play-offs and go up. The EFL cant sanction them then

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

What's the point of giving it now?? It should be next season. 

Be hilarious though if they were in the play offs and miss diut thanks to the point deduction. All that hard work for nothing 

Easy way out really. They've had the ideal season for Football league, not bad enough like usual to be just above bottom 3 so any points deduction would all but relegate them and haven't quite overachieved enough to be firmly established in the top 6.

Any points would just bump them down a bit in mid table so less chance to be counter sued.

12 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Crikey, winning again at Bristol... god i really do think we are going to lose our unbeaten streak against the c@@@s in a couple of weeks time....

relax they will be wetting themselves at being 5 points ahead of us and beating us will be easy in their tiny minds.  We will have McGinn and Jack back to make us tick and come away with a 2-0 win.

Yeah true to be fair, i just hate it when they get any results close to the games with us!! And the way we have been playing recently ...Christ

I hope to god im wrong, i can just about put up with tesco taking the piss but its pure wrong that these can even be ahead of us with all going on down there. 

Â