Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

If it were true, that would need one of them to work for Aston villa in some sort of ticket office role, and would need to spend a huge amount 9f time checking the addresses of the 39,000ish supporters at the ground yesterday, and then using mathematics to work out the percentage of fans in attendance with a "B" postcode. 

I'm not sure you even have to give your postcode when buying tickets, unless you're getting them sent to your house.

In fact I'm fairly certain it would be illegal to store that kind of data these days, not sure though

5 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

If it were true, that would need one of them to work for Aston villa in some sort of ticket office role, and would need to spend a huge amount 9f time checking the addresses of the 39,000ish supporters at the ground yesterday, and then using mathematics to work out the percentage of fans in attendance with a "B" postcode. 

I was thinking it was possible right until you said mathematics.... :)

I've seen them use that stat before, its BS.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dick said:

"we have a new opportunity for you, it means moving to London but you get an extra 15,000 a year"

"Sorry I have to turn it down, I need to live in the B postcode area of Birmingham so I am a real fan"

I’m moving to Lozells guys, I need validation from Noses you see. Idiots. 

• Like 1

Aren't they just misunderstood creatures?   :lol:   Next time one grunts at you, just offer it some food or something.    

Anyone know how Special Ron or whatever he was called is feeling?  I don't do Instagram or twitter.  

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Says something that the thing they all love and cherish as "their own" - Peaky Blinders, doesn't mention them :lol:  

It's a funny little club innit?  

It does mention them to be fair, fleetingly. 

• Like 1

I must admit I now and again look on their forum to read one of the many Villa threads (or vile as they like to call us) and I can't believe how 99% of them come across as real Neanderthals when talking about our great club. The jealousy is just something else. The comments in particular aimed at Jack is just utterly appalling. I remember the gloating after the play-off final and how they were loving our financial situation and they genuinely believed it was the end of AVFC,  then the last ditch takeover and we are the spawniest club around. EVERY club has idiot fans including us, but from someone who doesn't live in Birmingham you can just tell which supporters out of the two are more respected. They will ALWAYS be in our shadow. 

Very bitter lot. The ones I know are sound tbf, but there is no talking to them about villa. Blues don’t bother me that much if I’m being honest. They were non existent to me up until they got promoted to the premier league. Hardly any round near me, and growing up my hate was for Man Utd, with wolves being my local rivalry purely because there are a lot of wolves and villa fans in ruge . 

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Some of the stuff I’ve seen from them lot since the game just sums them up.

Mocking Lee Hendrie for his issues in life, having a dig at Grealish about his brother, comments about Ellis.

Their fans really are the absolute lowest of the low.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Blues are a rare breed. They have still not moved on as a fanbase, and are from a time gone by. They are certainly a working class club, and are very much like Millwall, but without the charm that Millwall have. Like other clubs who share their city with a much bigger club, they play on the working class thing, and the “we are the real club of the city”. It happens in other cities, so it’s not just in Brum. St Andrews is certainly more intimidating than Villa Park, but it all comes down to the mentality of both clubs on and off the pitch. Blues are a rough and ready kind of club, and they say they are proud of it. We are a club with a rich history, and a great historic football stadium. Our fanbase is more spread out, which is what happens to big clubs. I’ll give Blues the benefit of a 50/50 split in the city, but it seems to bother them that we bring in a lot of support from outside of Birmingham. They say we are the haves and they are the have nots. Well I’m sorry that we have been successful in parts of our history to have the haves. It’s a typical big club v small club thing. They are proud to be blue, and despise everything about us. We look down on them, and I will admit there is an air of arrogance within villa fans. Blues have never been naff all, and we’ve been everything, so that might explain the arrogance. I’m not one of these fans who think villa should be challenging for league titles. We are years and years behind some clubs who we were on par with at some point. But Villa will always be considered one of the great clubs of English football. Blues are quite content having their off field antics bigged up, and that they can tell everyone that we don’t drink in town. I know what side I’d rather be on. As I said typical big club v small club mentality. 

44 minutes ago, WakefieldVillan said:

I must admit I now and again look on their forum to read one of the many Villa threads (or vile as they like to call us) and I can't believe how 99% of them come across as real Neanderthals when talking about our great club. The jealousy is just something else. The comments in particular aimed at Jack is just utterly appalling. I remember the gloating after the play-off final and how they were loving our financial situation and they genuinely believed it was the end of AVFC,  then the last ditch takeover and we are the spawniest club around. EVERY club has idiot fans including us, but from someone who doesn't live in Birmingham you can just tell which supporters out of the two are more respected. They will ALWAYS be in our shadow. 

Summed up In two words.........FERAL RABBLE

• Like 1

Please allow me to dig this old classic out which shows up there class levels.....

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.jpg

.....which just proves they never fail to deliver.....the gift that keeps giving....

Edited by imavillan
  • Haha 1

Â