Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just checked and yeah it was on their story. Arrow pointing to the bit in the tunnel that states our european cup win.

The thing is, it would make sense if they were really good now.

Like if Man City posted a picture of Man United's tunnel and said "always living in the past" that would make sense. Because Man City are better than Man United now.

But Blues are still shit. We can live in the past, present or the future. They are still shitter than us in any scenario.

The **** knuckle dragging sister shagging low lifes. **** off.

They are still dining off their League cup win over Arsenal!

9 hours ago, Dick said:

They are still dining off their League cup win over Arsenal!

That's the only argument they have left. They won a trophy more recently than us, therefore they're the better/bigger club.

Lol k

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That's the only argument they have left. They won a trophy more recently than us, therefore they're the better/bigger club.

Lol k

And we don't drink in the city, apparently. Therefore they are the better club. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Their dilusion literally knows no bounds. Here’s a made up statistic from one of the morons on Twitter, who when prompted for proof of the data, gave their typical rousing “hurhurhur durty viler hur.”

I live in Tamworth, which would deem me in their eyes as “a shires dvb viler hur.” . . . My postcode is B77. 

Yeah sound get back in your cave you unwashed, knuckle dragging, web footed, sister shagging cabbage. 

2E4F0923-3665-40C6-B5F4-35A90B59C21B.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

Their dilusion literally knows no bounds. Here’s a made up statistic from one of the morons on Twitter, who when prompted for proof of the data, gave their typical rousing “hurhurhur durty viler hur.”

I live in Tamworth, which would deem me in their eyes as “a shires dvb viler hur.” . . . My postcode is B77. 

Yeah sound get back in your cave you unwashed, knuckle dragging, web footed, sister shagging cabbage. 

2E4F0923-3665-40C6-B5F4-35A90B59C21B.jpeg

If it were true, that would need one of them to work for Aston villa in some sort of ticket office role, and would need to spend a huge amount 9f time checking the addresses of the 39,000ish supporters at the ground yesterday, and then using mathematics to work out the percentage of fans in attendance with a "B" postcode. 

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

It's comedy gold over on their forums. I think this might be my favourite ever though.

"Most of my vile work colleagues are either boardlne virgins or fat ugly bastards, give me the 4-2 all they want. I’m a blues fan and I’m getting laid, my moms clunge is a bit smelly but any hole's a goal"

FTFY ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what they never ever seem to understand is that villa have the shires as well as the city and then some international fans too, the whole concept seems completely foreign to them and their small club mentality

the irony of course is they point the finger at the shires support base and consider it a criticism when all they are doing in reality is recognising how villa are a much bigger club than them and draw support from all over the region

absolutely...i do not live in birmingham and we all travel 2hrs+ to a home game, but every single one of us are either from or are from a family from birmingham/midlands that have moved down south and i suspect that's the case with others too. very daft that they bring it up constantly

20 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Go through the match thread on sma, every other post is about wanting one of blues players doing grealish in

and anyone that dared to post a negative about blues was labelled a 'viler'

Â