Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

went on their forum for some lols.

When they sack Monk they should get Sherwood, their fans would love it. Lots of comments like “we had more fight than them”, “them lot are fannys” (sic), “ref lost us that game”.

Please share one, I want a laugh

They're a team of plodders for the most part and Monk has them as well optimised as they can possibly be. Their only (close to) good players are Wes Harding, Che Adams and when he feels like it, Jota. To want Monk out is brainless, he has them over achieving, they're a bottom 5 squad on paper.

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Go through the match thread on sma, every other post is about wanting one of blues players doing grealish in

Every fan base has their morons but really they seem to have more than most. Rarely do you get them talking about wishing to outplay us, or beat us, or show more ability and skill.

It's just breaking people legs and showing PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't use instagram but my son just sent me a picture apparently from the official sha account. I can't unpload the photo but it is a picture of our tunnel with the words

'Always living in the past'

Idiots. 

12 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don't use instagram but my son just sent me a picture apparently from the official sha account. I can't unpload the photo but it is a picture of our tunnel with the words

'Always living in the past'

Idiots. 

It enrages them that we have a past worth remembering.

The highlights of their club's existence is beating the Villa a few times, and Barry Fry pissing around the pitch.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

Â