Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

Its ok... pedersen can say what he likes... he will be up against Hutton.

Lets hope he doesnt get too badly hurt like several local rival players have after coming up against him ?

What a tool!!

still think he won the ball

• Like 3

All 3 of their goals yesterday were down to abysmal Hull defending - Elphick sold thr keeper short for the first one, and then the other centre half gave it straight to Adams for #2 and the same defender had a complete airshot when clearing 6 yards out and Adams just slammed it in.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what Birmingham City's board tell the players - and fans will love it

Birmingham City star has revealed what he was told about Aston Villa when he joined the club

Birmingham City's Maikel Kieftenbeld battles for the ball with Aston Villa's James Chester

Get Birmingham City FC updates directly to your inboxSubscribe

See our privacy noticeMore newsletters

Maikel Kieftenbeld has stoked the fire ahead of this Sunday's Second City derby by revealing the advice he was given from members of Birmingham City's board when he signed for the club: "You must hate Aston Villa."

The two rivals are gearing up for their 127th meeting at Villa Park, with Kieftenbeld set to make his sixth appearance in the fixture.

Kieftenbeld joined Blues from Groningen in 2015 and has so far faced Villa four times in the Championship and once in the League Cup.

Three years after signing the 28-year-old knows all about the blood and thunder we can expect to see this weekend.

“These mutual matches are so intense," Kieftenbeld told Voetbal International. "You can taste the hatred in the stands."

And he's revealed how he was told in no uncertain terms about how fierce the rivalry is.

"When I signed up at Birmingham City, I immediately received one urgent piece of advice," said Kieftebeld. 'From now on, you must hate Aston Villa'.

"And they were the board members who tell you that."

Birmingham City star reveals Garry Monk elation - and has a message ahead of Aston Villa

The derby hasn't been contested in the Premier League since 2011, with the last meeting in the top tier a 1-1 draw at St Andrew's.

Villa were relegated in 2016, following Blues into the Championship after they dropped down in 2011.

But Kieftenbeld reckons "two very big clubs" will be taking to the pitch in front of the Sky Sports cameras at noon on Sunday.

“Both are not playing at the highest level," he added. "Birmingham and Villa have both had their problems in recent years, but they remain two very big clubs.”

Why in-form Birmingham City star is so confident about this clash with Aston Villa

In the same interview, Kieftenbeld hinted he plans to return home once his Blues contract expires.

He has 18 months remaining on his current deal with a further 12 months option in the club’s favour.

He said: "I will go back to the Netherlands soon. Living again in a familiar environment. But that may well take a few more years.

"As a footballer I can maintain it in England for a long time. In the Netherlands, clubs do not invest so fast in boys in their thirties, here at that age you can sign from a year to four.

“My contract with Birmingham runs for another year after this season, the club has an option for an extra year. I wait quietly, in this world nothing is certain."

The vermin goes from the top down to their chavvy fans

Pin this up on the wall Mr Smith 

Â