Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

What I want to know is what is happening about them breaching FFP and then the aggregated breach charge? It’s been months.

I get the feeling it’s just going to fade away to nothing.

The punishment will be pointless now I think as they havw enough points that even a 10 point deduction wont really relegate them. 

Monks doing miracles there I think.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The punishment will be pointless now I think as they havw enough points that even a 10 point deduction wont really relegate them. 

Monks doing miracles there I think.

Well it could on current form cost them a play off place so it absolutely would have a point. I think the powers that be are hoping they will be safely in mid table so they can dock them points without it having a bigger consequence.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

Well it could on current form cost them a play off place so it absolutely would have a point. I think the powers that be are hoping they will be safely in mid table so they can dock them points without it having a bigger consequence.

I agree. It would actually be just as hilarous if they missed out in play offs because of the points deduction.

Even if they did go back down it would be funny for a season but they will just bounce back like Blackburn and Sunderland are. League one is a terrible standard 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

For FFP credibility they need to be made an example of. They are also perfect club to do it too, not a big club but enough of a name to warn other teams

Well it’s been months since they breached the rules and then signed a player. It’s all very quiet...

14 hours ago, bobzy said:

FFP is a joke and needs to be abolished.

It just needs to be designed differently. For example if club's are overspending what they are taking in then the owner should be required to inject cash into the business or some escrow account or something to ensure that if revenue dips the club won't go bust. That way rich owners can still invest and con artists like Dr. X would find it a lot more difficult. Something like that might work.  

• Like 1

It seems illegal signing Kristian Pedofyle has been video'd on a phone saying what nasty things he's going to do to Jack Grealish in the derby match. Even the foreign players they sign are knuckledraggers.

Garry Thompson on WM said he looked wasted in the video :) hope someone wastes that word removed on the pitch, inbred Scando-Prick

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

It seems illegal signing Kristian Pedofyle has been video'd on a phone saying what nasty things he's going to do to Jack Grealish in the derby match. Even the foreign players they sign are knuckledraggers.

Garry Thompson on WM said he looked wasted in the video :) hope someone wastes that word removed on the pitch, inbred Scando-Prick

Sure Jack doesnt need more motivation to beat them ;)

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Haven’t heard anything about this? Can’t find anything about it either...

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

Haven’t heard anything about this? Can’t find anything about it either...

It was on twitter. I saw it too.

It was mocked by people pointing out that Blues fans were saying similar stuff about N'Doye taking Grealish out of the game last season.

N'Doye then proceeded to get sent off and Jack got Man of the Match.

Lolz

57 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Couldn't understand a word. Looks like I have to break out the Gibberish to English dictionary.

Â