Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Even these lot can win games unlike our losers

Five points above us and 6 goals better off. what an embarrassment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Five points above us and 6 goals better off. what an embarrassment.

Not bloody good enough mate, we have had easier fixtures than them and yet they can beat teams. Meanwhile we struggle to score past a woeful QPR team. 

They are gonna beat us this year I think. We are shit

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not bloody good enough mate, we have had easier fixtures than them and yet they can beat teams. Meanwhile we struggle to score past a woeful QPR team. 

They are gonna beat us this year I think. We are shit

Certainly can't argue with that.

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I'd bet my house on us finishing at least 6 points above them come the end of the season. We are 15 games in not 46 like some of those morons would have you believe.

I know what your saying mark but have you seen our December fixtures?? We could seriously implode and be in chaotic trouble

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I know what your saying mark but have you seen our December fixtures?? We could seriously implode and be seriously in trouble

We are playing well. A full weeks training under Smith and we'll see even more improvement. We'll go on a run soon and be giving sides some right good hidings.

I don't fear anyone in this division and if we continue on the path we have under Smith so far the performances will get the results they deserve and we'll shoot up the table. A liitle patience is needed and spending even a second worrying sha will finish above us is a wasted second. They won't.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

We are playing well. A full weeks training under Smith and we'll see even more improvement. We'll go on a run soon and be giving sides some right good hidings.

I don't fear anyone in this division and if we continue on the path we have under Smith so far the performances will get the results they deserve and we'll shoot up the table. A liitle patience is needed and spending even a second worrying sha will finish above us is a wasted second. They won't.

For me I have been patient for so long now. I’m not expecting miracles over night, but there is no doubt in my mind that the rebuild job is absolutely huge. The only player that has been consistently good has been mcginn. Everyone else has been poor to average with the odd game.

monk managed to build a squad in the fraction of what we have. I really do hope smith can have the same kind of impact. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I fully expect us to play ourselves into some form by the time the derby comes round, so we can proceed to send them crashing back down to the soil from which they spawned. Worms.

Spunk has done well there unfortunately 

Dreading it  tbh,  they are tough to beat and actually have goals in them this season.

At least it's at VP as would not fancy us going to the sty at this moment in time given how poor we are away.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

For me I have been patient for so long now. I’m not expecting miracles over night, but there is no doubt in my mind that the rebuild job is absolutely huge. The only player that has been consistently good has been mcginn. Everyone else has been poor to average with the odd game.

monk managed to build a squad in the fraction of what we have. I really do hope smith can have the same kind of impact. 

But how long did it take Monk?

The team will come good, we just need patience.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yep we have been awful and they are only that far ahead of us. Joke club 

They are 2 points from play offs, 11 unbeaten, 4 wins on the bounce ?

I’d much rather be on 23 points with +5 GD in very strong form then sitting in 17th looking like shit all season.

11 hours ago, fifamad said:

They are 2 points from play offs, 11 unbeaten, 4 wins on the bounce ?

I’d much rather be on 23 points with +5 GD in very strong form then sitting in 17th looking like shit all season.

Just goes to show that once we click we will start to climb the table. Man for man Blues are nowhere near our standard. Our issue has been cohesion and teamwork. 

Hopefully Smith gets this in place and we can start climbing the league. We look more of a unit already. 

Monk has turned Blues into a solid well oiled team, they have limitations most certainly. We should still be expecting to beat them in a few weeks regardless of position. 

• Like 1

jeez, reading whats been posted in the last 23 hours we may as well throw the towel in and all **** off home now and start playing tiddly **** winks....

who gives a shit where they are in the league, how many points they have, how well Gary Spunk has done for them etc etc, 

it does not matter that we are in a run of poor form (i am very confident that this will be turned around by Smith and his team by the way)

lets all go into the game with the attitude that we are beat and we are wasting our time turning up ffs...its the rabble we are playing not **** Barcelona or Man Citeh !!!

Its all about what happens on the day, who is up for it, Smith and Terry will know what this game is all about.....Smith being one of us and Terry having gone through it last year

get a grip guys....the season is still there, yes its becoming harder and harder as each game goes by, but i really believe we can only get better under Smith. Even with the crap defense Bruce left us with and the ''difficult'' games we have coming up.

the rabble are the rabble...always have been and always will be an embarrassment to the name they bare. Even if they do manage to beat/finish above us (it will happen on the odd occasion) will always be in our shadow.

lets see what happens......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â