Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I dunno, their squad is average at best - they're lacking quality all over the pitch. Apart from Adams, Jutkiewicz and Jota (when he can be bothered), I don't see anything that's better than the teams you mentioned.

Add to that the fact their squad is thinner than paperthin... Any injuries longer than 3 or 4 games in any position is going to kill them - they've already had a kid in goal because Monk wont pick Stockdale or Kuszczak and now they have Lee Camp as #1. Not much scope to rotate their squad either due to how small it is.

I think they're in huge trouble, although I agree that they won't get a points deduction. I think they'll do well to get near their points total last year (46).

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Should have won last night against Swansea. Alas they could only manage a point!

Thats a bad sign for them. Was games when we went down and played well and still couldnt get 3 points

27 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Don’t think they’ll go down after watching that game last night, they absolutely battered Swansea should of won 4 or 5-0 but for poor finishing and good saves. 

Those are the performances that hurt your season. You have to win the easy games in this league as they are a rarity. Blues won't face a team that bad for a while and if they couldn't finish off Swansea how are they going to finish off better teams? Blues played well last night I'll give them that, but it was 2 points lost for them and that could bite them come the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

Those are the performances that hurt your season. You have to win the easy games in this league as they are a rarity. Blues won't face a team that bad for a while and if they couldn't finish off Swansea how are they going to finish off better teams? Blues played well last night I'll give them that, but it was 2 points lost for them and that could bite them come the end of the season. 

I get what you’re saying and do agree dominating a game like that and not winning will hurt them but I see them winning enough games to stay up, they have had tough fixtures to start with tbh, I think they will get points against lower midtable teams. 

3 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Theyve got better players than a lot of the other bottom half sides but a few more injuries and they will really struggle. Hopefully it will play out like that and they can finally be flushed

:clap: Oh, yes. The injuries that will hit them will kill them.

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2018 at 18:10, privateer said:

:clap: Oh, yes. The injuries that will hit them will kill them.

+ the Derbies.  They never do well and hopefully a few red cards for small heath will keep things ticking over for relegation.

12 points or so at xmas is the max they deserve.

Albion / Villa are 12 points to start with.

• Like 1

Suprised why Wes Harding has been dropped this season he kept Segnesson quiet and watched him twice back end of last season on scouting missions and he is a very good defender. We released him at 15 from Villa Academy. Always gets tackles in and is a very good right back rather than centre back where he initially went to Blues as

He will go onto better things than Blues.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â