Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

A way to work around the FFP rules, proves yet again Tony is full of **** shit.

Doesn't say how much they are getting for this.  Didn't we rename the training ground?

If get us out the shit do a deal and call it recon park.  We will all still call it villa park

Edited by Demitri_C

On 14/06/2018 at 11:30, rodders0223 said:

A way to work around the FFP rules, proves yet again Tony is full of **** shit.

In all honesty you can see why he hasn’t sponsored the stadium name. There would’ve been complete uproar about it. Look on the Villa topic and you’ll find a thread about renaming our stadium. Many fans were very much against it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like we're not the only one with financial issues? 

http://almajir.net/2018/07/09/bcfc-pedersen-not-signed/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Despite the club announcing his arrival on the official website on June 25, this website can today confirm that Danish left-back Kristian Pedersen is not in fact registered as a Birmingham City player. It is understood that the EFL have declined to allow Blues to register the full back as a player and have since placed the club under a transfer embargo.

Don't know how true it is. Popped up on my twitter feed.

• Like 1

When you’re broke but scrape enough together to sign a player but then can’t play him :crylaugh: 

Saying that, our own letter may be in the post ?

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s amazing how they ALWAYS go one better than us in the catastrophe stakes.

Laughable. We could finish 23rd and they would finish 24th

Be successful season for them though 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Is a transfer embargo worse than our situation though in all honesty? 

Yes by a lot. We at least can hypothetically buy and sell players. We also can loan in players. They cannot. 

I don’t think we are in better position really as they have money to spend but can’t, not sure we have any money in truth we are in financial ruins, what I’m getting at is both clubs are in the shit basically but SHA issue is ffp stopping them spending while we simply cant cope financially and must sell to keep afloat, suppose they can’t take the piss as much now though which is a positive. 

24 minutes ago, fifamad said:

I don’t think we are in better position really as they have money to spend but can’t, not sure we have any money in truth we are in financial ruins, what I’m getting at is both clubs are in the shit basically but SHA issue is ffp stopping them spending while we simply cant cope financially and must sell to keep afloat, suppose they can’t take the piss as much now though which is a positive. 

well they dont have money to spend. Otherwise wouldnt have an embargo

• Like 1

Â