Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Tin hat on, but I don’t want them to go down

The sheer joy that it would give to your fellow Villa fans who have to put up the Blosers almost everyday should be enough to make you rethink that statement.

10 minutes ago, turnbull said:

The sheer joy that it would give to your fellow Villa fans who have to put up the Blosers almost everyday should be enough to make you rethink that statement.

Not really, Villa fans should be too busy celebrating our promotion to care about the misfortunes of others. 

11 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Not really, Villa fans should be too busy celebrating our promotion to care about the misfortunes of others. 

Small minority there. You can enjoy going up and laughing at the blosers. They did the same whwn we went down.

Remember that coffin? I hope they go down and go down same path as Coventry 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No one is saying that just saying if it were to happen

These look very much like it, long way to go, I’m sure the bed sheets will be out again at least once before the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Small minority there. You can enjoy going up and laughing at the blosers. They did the same whwn we went down.

13 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

These look very much like it, long way to go, I’m sure the bed sheets will be out again at least once before the end of the season.

Your post is very strange I said you can enjoy going up and laugh at blosers as a scenerio I didn't say we were definitely going up did I?!

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wasn’t there a year when Sheffield was our closest derby? I might be wrong though...

You're correct. Sheffield Utd was our closest away game. One of MON's early seasons I think (maybe even his first). I'm sure I was at Uni at the time so that would make it 06-07 at the latest.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

You're correct. Sheffield Utd was our closest away game. One of MON's early seasons I think (maybe even his first). I'm sure I was at Uni at the time so that would make it 06-07 at the latest.

It was reading in o'neills first season iirc?

Â