Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They can still mathematically finish above us I suppose...

They can.

It depends on how they do maths.

Pretty sure this shower will stay up now this season. Too many teams are collapsing into the shit and knowing these they will score a offside goal off the arm off a corner incorrectly given and a own goal in their favour for two shit 1-0 wins in the last 2 games. 

• Sad 1

Burton, Bolton and barnsley are going I think. To be honest even if they stay up they are just scraping it and paying large wages (gambling on promotion) but nowhere near. They will soon have to start selling their better players or they will be in big financial trouble. 

The likes of the adams jota.  dont forget they have lots of loans in as well like Gallagher the only one who seema to score for them.

I still think they'll be down there. Burton look done, but everyone else seems much of a muchness. Hull and Sunderland you think have the quality to get enough points. Barnsley look like they're capable of a surprise result or two to help them. 

SHA don't score enough and don't seem to have the quality in the team to get enough surprise results to survive. It'll be tighter than a nuns chuff

Edited by StewieGriffin

Worth remembering even if Burton are "done" they have won 3 away games this season, SHA have one away win to their name.

They've picked up 16 away points this season, SHa just 7.

I'm assuming Burton will beat some of those teams at home they've beaten away. If they do that they can still finish above SHA.

Edited by VillaChris

I wouldn't count out Burton yet. They've known they would be down there all season and they won't be too disheartened to be bottom just on goal difference. They're only two points from safety and they are capable of beating some of the weaker sides in the division. 

About two months ago, it looked very much like 3 from 4 going down (Burton, Sunderland, Birmingham, Bolton). All four are still in massive danger, but they've managed to drag Hull, Barnsley and Reading very much back into danger, and at this point I think it could be any three from that 7 (though Reading do have a better squad and should probably be okay in the end, but their form is horrible right now). 

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

E3CD47E8-153B-4602-8995-E724DB56B4AD.gif

I live in the Black Country, so have had very little interaction with their fans. Albion fans round here are a lot worse and I would much prefer them to do badly. 

I’m sick of media blowing smoke up the arse of the North East. I want to see the west midlands thrive and a good part of that from a sporting perspective means having strong rivalry’s  in the top leagues.

Blues, Baggies and Coventry in the championship with us and wolves in the prem would be fine by me. 

12 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I live in the Black Country, so have had very little interaction with their fans. Albion fans round here are a lot worse and I would much prefer them to do badly. 

I’m sick of media blowing smoke up the arse of the North East. I want to see the west midlands thrive and a good part of that from a sporting perspective means having strong rivalry’s  in the top leagues.

Blues, Baggies and Coventry in the championship with us and wolves in the prem would be fine by me. 

Villa, Derby and Wolves back in the top flight would sort that.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Do Stoke and Leicester count as Midlands in England?

I was chatting to my wolves mate over Christmas and he was saying he wanted wolves promoted (not villa) and baggies & stoke to go down so wolves could be the only top flight midlands team.

The look on his face when I asked whether he thought Leicester were going down...:D

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Do Stoke and Leicester count as Midlands in England?

They do in terms of the broader 'Midlands' region but in the West Midlands there are only 6 teams. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Although Stoke is Staffordshire it's still classed as being in the West Midlands region.

Yeah i wasn’t sure if Stoke would be West Mids or not, personally I wouldn’t class the team as a West Mids team although they theoretically are. My thinking was the West Midlands teams are: Villa, Blues, Albion, Wolves, Coventry and Walsall. Thinking of it now I suppose Stoke and Burton do fall under that category.

Â