Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

So looking at that points list, they need more than as many points from 21 games as they currently have managed from 25 to even have a hope of staying up... They have 20 from 25 now - 45 looks like the rough average, so minimum 25 from 21 - I doubt 45 points will be enough either, given that teams are on 24/25 already. They really can't afford to not win many games now.

Start the car...

Edited by StewieGriffin

They basically need nine wins to give them a chance, there are only 20 games left. It's pretty much a 50% win ratio.

For a team that dosen't score more than one goal a game and have just two away points all season I'd say it's very remote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

They basically need nine wins to give them a chance, there are only 20 games left. It's pretty much a 50% win ratio.

For a team that dosen't score more than one goal a month and have just two away points all season I'd say it's very remote.

Fixed that for you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I wonder if they still think they'll finish above us?

That "mind the gap" joke they made last year when they were above us for about 5 minutes really has backfired on them hasn't it.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I really think tonight is a 'must win' in the real sense. It's hard to see them getting the wins required without it. 

A draw would do for me as I wan them to keep the manager for a little while yet. 

End of Jan or thereabouts is ideal,  it might be too late even if they get the new manager upturn thing at that point.

The wage bill + the 16 Million loss already last year will kill them off hopefully.  

Just had 2 euros of Small heath to win 0-1 just in case they try to be words removed.

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I wonder if they still think they'll finish above us?

That is all their owner seemed to care about. 

Even in the land of Chinese football club owners, Blues have ended up with the small time ones. 

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

They've gone, they don't even look like putting a run together.

You got to hope so,  I still think Sunderland will do something after January as well,  and Burton are 9 points from 15 at the moment  :thumb:,  small heath can't even deal with them currently in the league and I thought Burton would be gone by now.

Bolton have been on an incredible run for three months now which helps.

Mad to think Hull and Sunderland could both be relegated two years in a row. I thought both would struggle but not this much. Just shows you can make all the money in the world from premier league TV deals but if you're horribly run you won't be challenging in this league.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was wondering if I could bet on them not to get relegated? That way it’s a win/win scenario for me.

Sky normally have that market.

They won’t go down I don’t think. They have some decent players (Gallagher, Jota etc) and I think Sunderland and Burton will be the bottom two with the third from bototm up for grabs. They also seem to do well against the better teams in the league. If they start beating the teams around them then he’ll be comfortable, I feel. 

Â