Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Sacked Rowett because he wasn't enough of a 'name' :D

Don't want to defend Blues - but this just wasn't the case at all.  He was actively courting other clubs and they got rid of him because of that.

Still a ridiculous decision, but it wasn't because he wasn't "a name".

20 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don't want to defend Blues - but this just wasn't the case at all.  He was actively courting other clubs and they got rid of him because of that.

Still a ridiculous decision, but it wasn't because he wasn't "a name".

While I agree with you about the reason they got rid, I think it’s fair to say that their owners were attracted to the idea of a big name hence the subsequent appointments of Zola & Redknapp.

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If only they knew what we know about this pair.  Talent is what is required,  not names.

I'm ecstatic they wanted a name, hope they go for another to put another nail in the coffin :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

This is the year. I think they are gone. 

Its still pretty tight down there. All it takes is a couple wins and they are out of there.

I hope they lose the next few league games and win the fa cup one to keep cotterill there. Can they really afford to sack another manager and his back room team?

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its still pretty tight down there. All it takes is a couple wins and they are out of there.

I hope they lose the next few league games and win the fa cup one to keep cotterill there. Can they really afford to sack another manager and his back room team?

Next up is Sunderland away which will be tricky, then Norwich at home, Leeds at home and Reading away. You look at tbe fixtures at you just can't see points anywhere. In previous seasons they have escaped because there has been 3 or 4 teams that were simply useless, this season is different. Burton look doomed, but Bolton have been picking up points of late and you would expect Coleman have some sort of effect at Sunderland. 

They could stay up of course as there is plenty left to play for, but unlike the last couple of years I've certainly got them as big favorites to go. 

45 minutes ago, av1 said:

Next up is Sunderland away which will be tricky, then Norwich at home, Leeds at home and Reading away. You look at tbe fixtures at you just can't see points anywhere. In previous seasons they have escaped because there has been 3 or 4 teams that were simply useless, this season is different. Burton look doomed, but Bolton have been picking up points of late and you would expect Coleman have some sort of effect at Sunderland. 

They could stay up of course as there is plenty left to play for, but unlike the last couple of years I've certainly got them as big favorites to go. 

Burton just beat Bolton away from home, right?

There are, unfortunately, 3 teams worse than Blues - I fancy Burton, Bolton and Barnsley for the drop.  But still, it's fun in the meantime... :D 

Don't see SHA getting another 30 points this season.

They don't win away...two away points all season and don't score more than one goal in a game.

50 is usually what you need to stay up. Think it will be a bit lower but it will still be something like 47-48 points.

No team is staying up on 40 points.

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Could do them a job lot special of Richards, mccormack, tish and hogan... Bought for £30 mil January sale offer of £25 mil! They'd be mad not to! 

How much are we giving them for Richards though?

• Haha 2

Jason Puncheon of Crystal palace has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon, common assault, and a public order offence of causing fear or provocation of violence.

How long til he turns up at the Sty?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â