Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

44 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They exist to provide amusement only, for that objective this would be a good start.

Bottom 3 now,  words removed. :thumb:

I agree but it's hardly good for SHA. Which is what you wrote.

I think they are in trouble this season which is good. I never, ever want to play them again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They usually do well against the good sides at home.

You're not wrong.  Home to the top 6 they're joint top of that league with 7pts from 9.  Obvious caveat being that Wolves seem to be another step above.  I still want Wolves to win though because while I think they're out of reach, I do think the noses could go down.

On 24/11/2017 at 08:22, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Never has a picture summed up small heath better,  this wont be topped.

It's the stains that make me laugh,  I think this is in the executive suite as well the words removed.

I Dont think this one tops it but it also sums the rabble up

On 24/11/2017 at 13:15, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Got anymore as they really make me laugh?

Here's another classic old one from a while back

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.thumb.jpg.bb153408425ee2f2c4d869a41b83b726.jpg.915a070c6dfb26338d6a8f20886f61cc.jpg

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Here's another classic old one from a while back

Made my day.  Thanks.:)

The sha Ultras if I am not mistaken?  I mean for **** sake,  when these go to watch the sha once a season it must be the best and most memorable afternoons for all their respective families/girlfriends/boyfriends once these words removed are out the house for once, even if it is only for 2 hours.

This is why I want them to go out of business in my lifetime,  I genuinely would be on cloud nine for years,  sha attracts and somehow encourages the inbreeding that produces words removed like these.  I have calmed down a lot on sha to be fair,  not lived in brum for almost 20 years.  

• Haha 1

Â