Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are a dodgy team that they will prob beat Wolves

I agree.

It would be funny as f*** if they did and providing we also win it helps us close the gap slightly.

Plus it is a potential coupon buster fixture and a local derby. Can see it being 1-0 or 1-1.

... but also have the potential for Wolves to go and turf the shit out of them 6-0.

• Haha 1

On 24/11/2017 at 07:17, rjw63 said:

Back on proper topic please

HbXtfBr.jpg

Just imagine the unique fragrance or 'bouquet' you'd experience by standing behind him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree.

It would be funny as f*** if they did and providing we also win it helps us close the gap slightly.

Plus it is a potential coupon buster fixture and a local derby. Can see it being 1-0 or 1-1.

... but also have the potential for Wolves to go and turf the shit out of them 6-0.

So you can see it being a Blues win, draw, or Wolves win?  :detect:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

How did that work for them at QPR?:lol:

You'd expect Wolves to win comfortably if they get an early goal.

Draw wouldn't surprise me though. SHA are decent at home.

Yeah I know what you mean mate it’s just I can see wolves scoring a few at sha and sha can manage 1 goal at best but I do agree they are ok at home but I think wolves will have too much for them 

Bearing in mind that SHA have scored ten league goals all season whereas Wolves scored five in their last game, looking at their respective records I would give a back-of-a-fag-packet calculation that Blues have about as much chance of winning by any score as Wolves do of winning by four clear goals or thereabouts. Neither result is very likely - I think the modal result is probably a Wolves win by 2. 

40 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Remember when we were linked with Sam Gallagher? I am really glad we passed on him. 

Yeah he looks pretty shit to be honest.  But doesnt suit blose style at all a strange signing as is jota.

Both are more suited to us more gallagher to jota though.

On 11/28/2017 at 08:33, HanoiVillan said:

Bearing in mind that SHA have scored ten league goals all season whereas Wolves scored five in their last game, looking at their respective records I would give a back-of-a-fag-packet calculation that Blues have about as much chance of winning by any score as Wolves do of winning by four clear goals or thereabouts. Neither result is very likely - I think the modal result is probably a Wolves win by 2. 

Have you seen the teams Blues have picked points up against this season?  Pretty odd, given their league standing:

Wins:
Bristol City (H), Sheff Wed (H), Cardiff (H), Forest (H)

Draws:
Bolton (H), Derby (A), Villa (H), Sheff Utd (A)

They're unbeaten against the top 6 with only Wolves to play, but have only taken points off Bolton against teams in the bottom half.

Edited by bobzy
  • Confused 2

On 11/27/2017 at 20:55, VillaChris said:

Draw wouldn't surprise me though. SHA are decent at home

I would like that as the result.  Gives sha a tiny bit of useless hope that will crumble come xmas & hopefully they will be finished by the time we see the Daffodils in spring.  

They get wound up in July 2018 and is no more.

• Haha 1

Â