Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

13 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

You are making that up surely ? 

Absolutely not :

https://www.bluescommercial.com/hospitality/jasper-carrott-suite/

The bit that made me laugh is that it "offers a stunning backdrop of the ground" from the lounge :D

Check out the price list too :blink:

• Haha 1

Made my day that has.

It's for real as well.  You do get a FULL 45 minute tour of the tip though and a panoramic view of the pitch so the same as in a seat but with glass the words removed.

But on further reading "BCFC Star of the Day",  that would be a free souvenir in the amusing and somewhat saucy style of a  "1960's tea towel holder" type star is the meaning there.  the words removed.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Digging out the oldies now...

fqzE4IP.jpg

1. They got all the red and yellow things out even though they only need 1.  rocket polishers.

2. They are wearing their "Team colours as per red or yellow",  words removed.

3. I think the small heath yellow player is going to miss the slot using common and widely available trigonometry and a bit of a guess,  again word removed.

4. The hand furthest away is the girls hand,  she is deformed but strong.  The small heath feed her nearly every day,  she likes bread & shop-lifting.

5.  Further evidence is the unfortunate loss of her left eye and subsequent unfortunate loss of all self confidence combined with the fact that she is losing at connect 1 FFS, she lost the eye during crowd violence at the (small heath sponsored "Connect one under 12 championships" for your information.  Bad times & I truly suspect and speculate that J. Carrot regrets attending and the subsequent serious injuries he received.  rocket polishers.

That's all I have to say about that really.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Many villa fans supporting small heath tonight i guess.

Unless they hit Championship winning form for the following 27 games they won't be a threat to us this Season. If they can get 3 points at the expense of a promotion rival then they're doing us a favour. I wouldn't say I'm supporting them, but I wouldn't be upset if the score stayed as it is now. 

22 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Interested read on Sheff Utd forum Brum have had more arrests than any other league club even (Millwall in last 2 seasons)

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/zulus.60102/

Yep it was in the Birmingham Mail, their fans seem to think they are being targeted and that's the reason why 

Â