Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No as I wasn't at the game and to be honest i wasn't really interested in the season once we couldn't get promoted. 

Fair enough. Well we did exactly the same thing, barely six months ago, so I don't think we can hang that one on them. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Are you not remembering that most of our away support cheered when we lost at Preston last season?

A tiny aside, but it wasn't "most" it was a noticeable "some". The loudest aspect was a chant of "Blackburn Rovers, we want you to win" quite early on. I'd estimate around a quarter maybe of the way fans joined in. AT least that's what it seemed to me from my position.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

We don't come off a great deal better

Fourth worst in the country :(

Club's with the most arrests in England's top-five leagues:
Red: 2015/2016
Blue: 2016/2017

image.png.d14e43801461d566122c99eedf192b47.png

Indeed - and only us and West Ham are getting "worse" out of those 5 clubs.

Id be interested to see what the arrests are for.

Us, the scum and leeds seem to be in the top 5 for a while now if i remember correctly. Followed by one or both manchester clubs.

Edited by leighavfc
Edit: Just checked and were not as bad as i thought, although we finish high up most years

It's almost like the West midlands Police could be out of line also.

4 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

It's highly influenced by the overall integrity of the Police forces involved I would think.

Where would the West Midlands Police come in a league table I wonder for wrongful arrest or the fabrication of evidence against innocent member's of the public over the last few decades ? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ouchmefoot said:

Club's with the most arrests in England's top-five leagues:
Red: 2015/2016
Blue: 2016/2017

image.png.d14e43801461d566122c99eedf192b47.png

If you relate it to club fan total, wouldn't this put them even miles ahead?

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Well they are at least topping one league 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42095049 

Birmingham top arrest list as Leeds and Manchester City again near top of data

I was just coming to post this.

"In England's top five leagues for a second consecutive season" 

Nuff said! 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's almost like the West midlands Police could be out of line also.

It's highly influenced by the overall integrity of the Police forces involved I would think.

Where would the West Midlands Police come in a league table I wonder for wrongful arrest or the fabrication of evidence against innocent member's of the public over the last few decades ? 

Yes it does seem suspicious doesn't it. 

What's the chance genuinely of both us and them being in the top 4.

West Midlands Police probably should look at themselves and ask some questions. 

Maybe a lighter touch with the footy fans and a tougher stance with the people who nick and are caught with my car who seem to get away scott free from what I can see. 

Are they really making best use of resources?  Maybe as Football clubs have to pay for their services they feel like they ought to make use of the funds. 

On 22/11/2017 at 20:54, TrentVilla said:

Then there is the rumour that I've heard that a lot of their young players in the academy are looking for a route out of the club. Their academy was well run under Rowett but now its a shambles which is hardly surprising when you get a load of this...

Can't remember if it was under Barry Fry but didn't they scrap their youth system 20+ years ago and we ended up with Lee Hendrie amongst others.

Â