Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

A few little bits to enjoy while they are half way to getting a tanking at Boro....

I mentioned earlier that the money won't last and I'm fairly sure here is some of why...

For a start most of the money they've spent comes from a £10m loan made to the club by the owner and secured against the ground...... worrying start no?

Then there is the rumour that I've heard that a lot of their young players in the academy are looking for a route out of the club. Their academy was well run under Rowett but now its a shambles which is hardly surprising when you get a load of this....

Birmingham City CEO Ren Xuandong’s company Winning League are facing allegations of unpaid salaries and non-refunded tuition fees for cancelled classes at their Figo-branded academies across China.

http://almajir.net/2017/11/20/ren-xuandong-academy-allegations/

Tick tock, tick tock only a matter of time until Small Heath go pop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The only thing that'll keep them up is the shitness of other teams. Again.

I don't know if Sunderland sort themselves out and Bolton seem to be more a staggering zombie now instead of a prone corpse they should be pretty worried 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

The only thing that'll keep them up is the shitness of other teams. Again.

With Bolton picking up form Coleman going to Sunderland and SHA not having the good start Rowett gave them last year I think this could well be the season they go!

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

We shouldn’t be relying on one game vs SHA ago beat our playoff rivals. 

Let them beat SHA. Fill their boots

I don't disagree with you at all. I just think that it'd be even better that they take points off our rivals and help us go up. Nothing would make them more upset than that. :)

• Like 1

The thing is Cotterill is picking up wins at home but away they are hopeless. Pending on how Coleman does (I think he will do well there) i think blose could be in trouble if they start failing to win at home. They have some tough games coming up and with this scandal that Trent posted I would be very worried if i was a bloser

With the bloated wages that Arry signed his new players on, I had this wonderful vision of them breaching FFP, and alongside a hefty fine, they were deducted 20 points.

Please don't shoot me down and say it wont happen for whatever reason. Let me have this dream.

It is a nice dream, a dream that is pure and good. If it does happen, I will sacrifice a small worthless animal to the football gods.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, AJ said:

With the bloated wages that Arry signed his new players on, I had this wonderful vision of them breaching FFP, and alongside a hefty fine, they were deducted 20 points.

Please don't shoot me down and say it wont happen for whatever reason. Let me have this dream.

It is a nice dream, a dream that is pure and good. If it does happen, I will sacrifice a small worthless animal to the football gods.

That impact will come next season.

So a 20 point hit in League One.

10 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I don't disagree with you at all. I just think that it'd be even better that they take points off our rivals and help us go up. Nothing would make them more upset than that. :)

Good point, well made.

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I remember that year that we needed them to do us a favor by beating Liverpool and they ended up losing 3-0, a majority of them were delighted they lost had it would had a negative effect on us  

Are you not remembering that most of our away support cheered when we lost at Preston last season?

EDIT: No, not Preston. Blackburn?

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Are you not remembering that most of our away support cheered when we lost at Preston last season?

EDIT: No, not Preston. Blackburn?

No as I wasn't at the game and to be honest i wasn't really interested in the season once we couldn't get promoted. 

Â