Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Sorry, thought you meant compromise agreement to get rid of him rather than fire him. My bad.

:thumb:

My bad for not being clear. What I am trying to say in a multi post kind of way, was that sacking Rowett was taking dumbness to a new level. This is beyond rivalry contempt, they really are that stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ said:

:thumb:

My bad for not being clear. What I am trying to say in a multi post kind of way, was that sacking Rowett was taking dumbness to a new level. This is beyond rivalry contempt, they really are that stupid.

It was on the back of a win too :crylaugh: 

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't think Lambert would go there. He's probably got just a little bit more credit in the bank, even now. 

He needs to manage Walsall and Solihull Moors before he plumbs those depths.

Rumours of disharmony in the dressing room. The 'old guard' who got them in the sh!t in the first place have taken umbrage to the fact that the 'new guard' are getting paid more than them. Also a couple of loan players that have disappeared off the radar Lord Lucan style.

Yes, it really is a circus over there.

11 minutes ago, Pongotastic said:

Rumours of disharmony in the dressing room. The 'old guard' who got them in the sh!t in the first place have taken umbrage to the fact that the 'new guard' are getting paid more than them. Also a couple of loan players that have disappeared off the radar Lord Lucan style.

I think that's called the Harry Redknapp effect. 'Triffic.

53 minutes ago, Pongotastic said:

Yeah there have been rumours about that sort of thing for a while.

Redknapp very publicly slated the squad he inherited then pretty much tried to replace them all, without actually shifting them.

It’s easy to see how a them and us situation would develop especially with the new players on more money and not particularly performing.

Then there are the loan players who came in some part at least you would imagine to play for Arry Who now find themselves playing for Cotterill.

All in all I’d say There dressing room/training ground is a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They have had two lucky escapes they cant continue like that we know better than anyone.

If they did go i think they will be ruined as a club surely financially?

They have and no you can’t, you can’t keep circling the drain either you have to improve or sooner or later you will go. If they are still down there at the turn of the year I don’t see them turning it around.

Financially you would imagine they would struggle but I don’t really know their numbers re turnover and wages. You’d imagine Arry will have screwed them, it’s what he does.

Its obvious TTA who own them came in with their eyes on PL revenues, I find it hard to believe they would be willing to fund prolonged loses in League One very willingly.

I think relegation to League One would really hurt them and I don’t mean the fan, I think they could struggle for a good while if it were to happen.

Would be nice to see them do a Coventry!

From what I’ve heard of his time at Forest Cotterill is a coach, not a manager and just isn’t the sort of guy to dominate, control or dominate a changing room. I can’t see him sorting it out of the rumours are indeed true.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I hate to think the other contents in the file on your computer where you rustled this up from ;)

N’Doye is I’m told on £60k a week, that’s just his basic.

:crylaugh:60k a week for that lump? Oh my god :crylaugh:

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

:crylaugh:60k a week for that lump? Oh my god :crylaugh:

The unwashed are probably saying the same about Micah Richards. The difference is of course that 1. We can afford it 2. We aren't going to be relegated to League 1. :crylaugh:

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I hate to think the other contents in the file on your computer where you rustled this up from ;)

Straight from googleimages.

Can't post ANYTHING on here that's in my "personal" file ;)

Â