Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They are already doing that to be fair. Last 18 months may even have brought them ahead of schedule.

For me and I suspect you as well,  I would like to be involved with that at some point if my idea ever gets off the ground.

If they go to 2 divs down I think the combined user savings on here alone could buy the bucket of sick that is small heath.

They don't have many fans left nowadays anyway but their actual existence perturbs me somewhat that is all.  + If I can stop 1 person dressing up like the clown in the pub on the previous page in the future I actually think I should be given a M.B.E or similar.  Not biggin it up or anything though.

I wonder what would've happened to them if they'd gone down to league 1 in 2014 when Carson Yeung was still in charge. They could've well gone the same way as Coventry and Pompey I reckon as they were cash strapped in those times.

With what they spent in the sumer TTA are more loaded but again it would be a massive wage bill to take down a league. Even a reserve like Gardner must be on 20-30k plus all the ones they signed for 5-6m this summer.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Bolton are almost guaranteed to go back down.

Burton needs a new striker, but if they can't get one, they are also going down. 

Then you have Sunderland and Birmingham. Sunderland is at least scoring goals, so if they can strengthen their back line, then they probably will stay up. Birmingham have the least amount of goals scored in the entire league. 

We should loan Hogan to Burton!

49 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I wonder what would've happened to them if they'd gone down to league 1 in 2014 when Carson Yeung was still in charge. They could've well gone the same way as Coventry and Pompey I reckon as they were cash strapped in those times.

With what they spent in the sumer TTA are more loaded but again it would be a massive wage bill to take down a league. Even a reserve like Gardner must be on 20-30k plus all the ones they signed for 5-6m this summer.

Twitchy-Arry-Redknap-in-Del-boy-van.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Out of interest, can people think of a more stupid change of manager for any club than Rowett for Zola? I’m struggling a little.

Eeerrrrmmmm, Ron Saunders for Jim Smith worked out pretty well. <_<

• Haha 1

On 02/11/2017 at 12:03, TrentVilla said:

Those look thought, what the hell are the next four?

Out of interest, can people think of a more stupid change of manager for any club than Rowett for Zola? I’m struggling a little.

Newcastle have probably managed it a couple of times mind with the likes Carver and Kinear.

Newcastle sacking allardyce for keegan? And i still think sacking houllier for mcleish started our decline.

But rowett for zola is a clear winner

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Newcastle sacking allardyce for keegan? And i still think sacking houllier for mcleish started our decline.

But rowett for zola is a clear winner

We didn’t sack Houllier, he left due to Ill health.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Genie said:

We didn’t sack Houllier, he left due to Ill health.

True.

But then there is the example of quitting managing Aston Villa due to heart problems, to eventually becoming head of global football for a company whose product increases blood clots and heart disease?

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they don't win one of next two they are in trouble as they have some toughies after that.

fortunately for them despite today's result they should be ok as Sunderland won't win tomorrow

O.k for what? They were claiming the play offs were in waiting for them in early August. :D

Â