Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Which I can understand, you can’t though then say you aren’t biased.

I think you will probably find Trent that both parties yesterday were guilty. No doubt some fans needed dealing with, but I have no doubt some police were using the uniform to get heavy handed. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I think you will probably find Trent that both parties yesterday were guilty. No doubt some fans needed dealing with, but I have no doubt some police were using the uniform to get heavy handed. 

We are getting nowhere here so I’ll bow out I think.

Your initial post absolved both sets of fans and described the Police as the real clearings in the woods. It turns out based on nothing but the word of Bluenoses who may or may not have been there but who are almost certainly biased, add to that your own admitted bias.

Itsentirely possible that some Police were heavy handed but to try and suggest the Police rather than the fans were the probably is frankly absurd.

Comments from normal members of the public seem to suggest that both Blues and Millwall fans were (surprise, surprise!) being abusive, throwing objects and getting into scuffles giving the whole area an unpleasant feeling.

Over a game of football, for **** sake.

The police could've been as heavy-handed as they want.  Football fans are, more often than not, complete words removed.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

So because I'm banned and because I've had run ins with the police since I was 17 you think I'm being biased. 

Yes. You've admitted it here yourself:

20 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I respect their authority and nowadays try and stick to the law as best as I can, but I've had a few bad experiences over the years with them. Of course that's going to influence my judgement like it would do anyone.

• Like 2

On 10/22/2017 at 13:06, Rugeley Villa said:

Papers making it out to be worse than it was. By all accounts it was the police who were utter clearings in the woods. Also I find it hilarious how blues and millwall are having a cosy up. Millwall  fans stating blues are the club most like them in terms of the whole working class make up of the fanbase and how they are fearless like themselves. Blues fans lapping it up as if they have got the approval of their big brother. 

Both sets are the **** one-inch pricks of football fandom.

Just saw that. How will their "hard as nails, Zulu hooligan" fan base feel about basically becoming another Norwich City or Southampton. Clappers? Wtf.

A total embarassment to our city. First they cant sell out and now they have clappers. What did we do so wrong to have to share our city with that lot?

Edited by One For The Road
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Just saw that. How will their "hard as nails, Zulu hooligan" fan base feel about basically becoming another Norwich City or Southampton. Clappers? Wtf.

A total embarassment to our city. First they cant sell out and now they have clappers. What did we do so wrong to have to share our city with that lot?

Honestly they are a joke, my mate was going mad about it when he told me :lol:

I imagine many more of them will be thinking the same tbh. Although great for the kids, it really isnt something id like to see down the Villa, its the kind of thing you see in the states that makes me cringe. O well at least this is on sky so everybody around can see them for the joke club they really are!!

Yeah the selling out thing is even more laughable, ive had stick in the past for us not completely selling out, but seeing as they "all live in the city whilst you lot reside in Lichfield" there is NO excuse!  Im sure they have record season ticket holders this season because of old candle face so even more laughable if true...

They really arent looking forward to this one! Tbh i never do, although i love all the banter and slagging off etc the nerves get the better of me come match day eve. I just want it to be over already lol

Ive been in Wales all week with the kids, so fortunately ive missed of lot of it, woke up at 5am this morning with that tight feeling in the stomach...  The weekend is here....

The one funny thing about these clappers is their Seal joke about us has turned on them now..... :clap:

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Ex hooligan? WTF are you on about. 

In the past you got banned from VP from fighting = hooligan

You don't do it anymore = Ex

You're sticking up for Millwall and Small Heath hooilgans.

Not having a go just stating the bleeding obvious and trying to change the conversation on from it

Â