Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Harry will be a great source of entertainment this season :)

Sadly, he won't for me. I want him to be, but I dislike him so much that absolutely everything he says or does makes my blood boil. Especially the 'I can't write' rubbish he pulled. Combined with the fact that he manages that nonsense from East Birmingham just multiplies it by a factor of 353029234234.

BUT, as Trent said.... if the well oiled, football business MACHINE that is small heath alliance isn't keeping him happy, it could be a pretty hilarious fallout.

13 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

Sadly, he won't for me. I want him to be, but I dislike him so much that absolutely everything he says or does makes my blood boil. Especially the 'I can't write' rubbish he pulled. Combined with the fact that he manages that nonsense from East Birmingham just multiplies it by a factor of 353029234234.

BUT, as Trent said.... if the well oiled, football business MACHINE that is small heath alliance isn't keeping him happy, it could be a pretty hilarious fallout.

If they start badly I think he will be gone by xmas. But lucky for them they have a very poor Ipswich first game who got humiliated by charlton very recently

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Harry will be a great source of entertainment this season :)

18 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Already moaning about a lack of new players and making excuses...

This could blow up spectacularly...

Praying-gif-animated.gif

Dear Mr. McGrath ...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's standard Redknapp.

He does it everywhere. Hang the club out to dry publicly for not spending enough money (in his opinion). 

The club are basically forced to spend money they don't want to to keep the fans happy. Which wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't for Redknapp spouting off anyway.

They spend money they don't have, it doesn't work anyway because Redknapp isn't actually a good manager.

he'll quit, blaming his knee or his dog. His pals in the media will all suck him off and tell us how amazing he is whilst the club suffers as a result of spending beyond their means and having mercenaries who are only there for a pay cheque. The club fails and Redknapp inexplicably keeps his reputation intact.

If it wasn't happening to Birmingham City I'd feel bad for the club in question. 

Exactly. 

It's text book wonky face behaviour, I know feel a signing like Ashley Coke on stupid wages is just around the corner.

There's NEVER been a pot of money big enough to shut him up, and he's managed some decent clubs..  And apart from Spurs, who with someone as astute as Levy in charge, the rest of his clubs need completely rebuilding after he's gone.

How chairmen keep gambling on him, I'll never know.

I'd guess that if they gave Rowett the same money, he'd have them going for promotion, but getting rid of him for Zola has given them little choice in taking a punt of Harry, who like Sherwood was needed to keep them in the division.  They should has **** him off as soon as the whistle went last day, last season.

10 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Have they made any signings since the keeper?

Yeah, Cheikh N'Doye (free transfer), some bloke called Craig Gardner on a permanent (£1.75m) & Marc Roberts the defender from Barnsley (£4m).

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Really hope they dont get Flint bur looks like that one is happening as Johnson admits his head has been turned. Good old candleface publicly unsettling players 

Do they really need another CB? Michael Morrison is a very underrated player at this level, came back from his Zola exile end of last season and they kept two clean sheets in the two games they played.

Unless he wants to play 3-5-2 but he was on about moving the Zola signings from January on, Frei already left so presume Keita will be leaving shortly aswell.

Nice to see the great unwashed respond to that in their normal classy fashion.

Meanwhile at the Sty you can almost see Redknob's twitch kicking up a gear as Saturday draws closer and he hasn't been able to spend his way to a decent side.

I can see things coming undone there pretty quickly.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would like to think so but they have a pretty decent start to the season, Ipswich, Bristol and Burton first three who are all likely relegation candidates.

You honestly could not have wished for a easier amd better start than that

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Would like to think so but they have a pretty decent start to the season, Ipswich, Bristol and Burton first three who are all likely relegation candidates.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You honestly could not have wished for a easier amd better start than that

All the more amusing when they only get two or three points from those fixtures then. 

latest?cb=20140323163425

Â