Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Not very good. They actually have a good LB in Keita. 

Alarm bells are ringing.

Stockdale rejects Premier League clubs for them.

N'Doye rejects Premier League clubs for them on a (2 year contract, good player though :(). 

Roberts rejects Premier League club for them. 

They're signing good players, but on big contracts, classic Redknapp. Hope it all ends in tears.

My brother has just bought a season ticket for them and is convinced they will be going up this year due to Redknapp and apparently signing the "best centre back in the league"....

I **** hope they fall apart,. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

What's cashley cole like these days? Apparently close to signing for blose

Mentally he retired years ago. When he went to Italy he said it was great because he could walk down the street smoking and nobody was bothered. 

Cole basically retired 3 years ago. That aside, they have made some good signings, players like Roberts, N'Doye and Stockdale wouldn't have been out of place in our squad, with N'Doye and Stockdale likely to get into our first team. 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Cole basically retired 3 years ago. That aside, they have made some good signings, players like Roberts, N'Doye and Stockdale wouldn't have been out of place in our squad, with N'Doye and Stockdale likely to get into our first team. 

Never heard of n doye is he that good?

I see Redknapp is giving it the old 'we are way off where we need to be' in order to force some more cash for new signings on high wages. He will leave them like he's left the majority of the clubs he's worked at.

So... old saggy chops wants Keane, Downing and Cole does he.

So are these the three players he wants to sign with what he was offering Terry? Pretty impressive if he can get those three on the wage bill for a combined £100k.

As I said at the time, he is so full of it. He would love to do there what he did at Pompey because it's the only trick he has.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

As I said at the time, he is so full of it. He would love to do there what he did at Pompey because it's the only trick he has.

This completely. I think he might do well there and be able to attract some decent players. The only problem is if he leaves them in the championship he will leave them financially in a mess. That's if he's given the time to do so.

I'm gonna be honest, a (very small) part of me is a bit worried for small Heath with this guy running things.

Even if they get a bit of instant success and go up, you just know it'll end in financial ruin.

Â