Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How humiliating :crylaugh:

Screenshot_20170711-094202.png

That was a classic cock up from the days of Brady, Sullivan and Gold. If I remember correctly, didn't sha have to put an announcement on their website saying that they had never won the European Cup after loads of Villa fans pretendingf to be blue noses phoned up to ask the club about the win?

• Like 3

Probably binnedunne in this thread a few hundred pages back.

Or not, as it's from 2007 and pre-dates this thread.

Edited by rjw63

On 09/07/2017 at 19:24, AshVilla said:

What is it with their club being obsessed with us.

All i see is a new article from Redknapp every day about us, Villa this Villa that it's so small time. Bruce hasn't mentioned them once.

Piss pot club.

It's his perfect club.  He hated us and we hated him, so he got appointed at the one club where his ramblings will be welcomed.  He has been given free reign to be obsessed, and he'll be loved for it.

• Like 1

I honestly don't hate blues like some on here. Maybe it's because I'm not a brummie and only have to deal with them on match day, but what a low life shitty club it is. The baggies have more about them and that's taking the piss.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

xrhBhY9.gif

The only club I've hated growing up was Manchester United. When I say hate I mean hate, but that's died off now. Back in the 90s united became the most hated club for a lot of fans. Blues never registered at all in the 90s.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Anyone remember the Helsingborg disaster. Bunch of part timers knocked us out of the UEFA cup. Got endless stick at school for that.

Yeah, one of the only times I've seen the Holte End get to it's feet, and applaud a goal by the opposition.

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

Yeah, one of the only times I've seen the Holte End get to it's feet, and applaud a goal by the opposition.

I remember that! It was an absolute scorcher if I remember. I was in the Holte that night and I remember clapping that goal.

3 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Would that happen these days if it occurred again or would Villa Park be deafened with boos?

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Friendlies don't mean anything 

And thus with one post, Demitri lost the ability to criticise any element of any Villa pre-season game :P 

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

And thus with one post, Demitri lost the ability to criticise any element of any Villa pre-season game :P 

Unless we lose to kiddiminster harriers 7-0 with a full team :mrgreen:

Â