Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I was told today that they would prefer "tried and tested championship experience" and "Our man was in one of the worst defences in the league last year, he is used to it" 

I still havent stopped laughing

• Like 1

Candleface moaning on talksport that he didnt put in as much effort as bruce did hence why terry chose us over them. Not the fact that your club is absolute shit, stayed up by skin of their teeth, and the sty is probably one of the biggest dumps in the country?

• Like 1

i read his eggs in one basket and would rather get 3/4 players in than just 1 as a subtle knock that we've blown our budget on terry and he wasnt prepared to for the good of their club

firstly i dont believe we have blown our budget, secondly we have far more value to shift to recover our budget (the fee + wages off the books of hutton will more than cover terry for a year) and thirdly we have a much better squad as a starting position so we dont need 3/4 players 

i took it as a dig that is utter bollocks

• Like 1

If he would have preferred to get 3 or 4 players instead of terry, then why did they offer the reported £100k a week in the first place?

As usual, Redknapp is completely full of shit.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Much like a tax return from his dog Rosie this simply doesn't add up. On lots of levels.

Old saggy chops was quoted as saying he wanted a big name, it's what he did at Portsmouth with Sol Campbell, Merson and a few others. He would have loved to land Terry which is why he offered him 100k a week to go there.

But lets believe Arry for a moment, let's assume he wasn't that bothered. So he was willing to spend that on wages for a player he wasn't that bothered about? Kind of explains the problems his former clubs have had.

He also claims he opted to make the right financial decision for the club. I know... I know... I'm not even touching that one.

Then he claims he is better spending the money on 3 or 4 players yet spends the same as the maximum Terry can cost us on a CB from Barnsley.

So come on Redknapp, how do you get 3 more players with the change that is left? Maybe your dog can do the maths for me on that one.

He is so full of it, he just doesn't want to admit Villa for a whole host of reasons was the more attractive proposition even for less cash.

Excellent post :D

giphy.gif

What is it with their club being obsessed with us.

All i see is a new article from Redknapp every day about us, Villa this Villa that it's so small time. Bruce hasn't mentioned them once.

Piss pot club.

12 hours ago, AshVilla said:

What is it with their club being obsessed with us.

All i see is a new article from Redknapp every day about us, Villa this Villa that it's so small time. Bruce hasn't mentioned them once.

Piss pot club.

Answered yer own question there. Tin pot club, with shit, dinosaur manager who ain't got a clue so tries to get the fans onside by slating their local rivals at every opportunity.

Oh and he's a melty-faced word removed.

• Like 3

Â