Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They probably offered less wages, goes to show he is more driven by money than testing himself in the premier league

The first part of that is a complete guess, yet the second part of it treats it as fact :blink:

• Like 1

They were potentially planning to shunt him to reserve keeper with contract to match. Can't really think of any other reasons why they'd offer him a deal he didn't take in the premier league.

11 hours ago, Genie said:

They were potentially planning to shunt him to reserve keeper with contract to match. Can't really think of any other reasons why they'd offer him a deal he didn't take in the premier league.

a Rosie special is probably reason why he went more than other options 

I am actually quite optimistic. Even when they threaten some promise, they usually end up falling in a heap, providing us with an endless source of giggles. Right now, they are just setting up the joke, and small heath never fail to deliver.

I cant wait for the punchline.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't even boo Lescott. I'd just laugh that the blues where that stupid to sign him. We let him go, he has barely played in over a year, and there is a reason no team wants him. Go ahead and sign him Harry. I'd love to see Green and Hogan sprinting past Lescott.

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think if this were to happen he woild probably get a worse reception than that loser gardner

Ah yes, you've just reminded me what a mongaloid word removed Gardner is. 

Funny that, knuckledraggers now saying Terry is shit and over the hill. Strange that MeltyfacedBungTaker didn't think that, and they were all excited because they were gonna get one over on us.

Pathetic mongs.

Â