Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I can honestly say that I've never had a Scum-nose-unwashed-knuckledragger-inbred-illiterate as a friend.

All through school "Great Barr Comp" and all my social escapades during Teenhood and beyond.

I had ONE Tesco bag friend I worked with but he converted to religion and has been praying for forgiveness ever since.

Edited by Grasshopper
praying

10 minutes ago, BOF said:

Just tell them their entire existence will be spent supporting failure.  Y'know, some light and cheery top bantz like that.

They don't know any better yet, but once they're old enough, I'll be teaching them the words to My Old Man, and getting them to sing it at family parties.

I know it's sad, but I love having a read through their forums, always gives me a chuckle.

I like this line..

"How does Robinson get a 3 game ban for tomfoolery and Taylor a 2 game ban for killing Seamus?"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I know it's sad, but I love having a read through their forums, always gives me a chuckle.

I like this line..

"How does Robinson get a 3 game ban for tomfoolery and Taylor a 2 game ban for killing Seamus?"

tomfoolery :crylaugh:

I don't give a **** about any of it.

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They should be thanking us, he is a terrible defender and just a fat oaf 

yeah damn you Tony. He is probably the only player they have that Redknapp knows so would have certainly started next few games

As a teenager I went to 2 derbies, the first one at the Sty and the second one at VP.

I can only ever recall ever feeling so uncomfortable at a game as the infamous "friendly" v Glasgow Rangers in 76/77 (?).

My next one was the Savage/Dublin/Gudjohnsson/Taylor debacle at VP.

I'll never ever go to a game v the Scum again. 

I even hate watching the derbies on TV.

They are Scum and the quicker they go bust the better. At best they can exist in a lower league than us.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

They are Scum and the quicker they go bust the better. At best they can exist in a lower league than us.

x16jg.jpg

Got to love Robinson's explanation - apparently it was an accident. A panel of 3 refs disagree. Then even better scrote-face disliking the good doctor for tweeting about it. The planets are alligning, can really see that shower going down. 

Â