Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I can't see them doing that against Sha. Ideally you want to finish third or fourth so you have the play off second leg at home. They'll want to secure that on Saturday and maybe rest a few in their last game.

I think they will be happy with a point, can see Wagner playing a weak side tbh and can see huddesfield not being too bothered about this game. Really if I was them I would go all out for this one and play a weakened team last game so they are fresh for first leg of the play offs.

Really we want bristol City to lose this week so the game next week is vital for them. a packed ashton gate will be   avery place to go and need a win. 

With Huddersfield securing a play off place last night, I think the odds are stacked in sha's favour now. I can see them getting a win at the weekend, and that'll be pretty much that. :( 

11 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I can't see them doing that against Sha. Ideally you want to finish third or fourth so you have the play off second leg at home. They'll want to secure that on Saturday and maybe rest a few in their last game.

Agreed.  As we've covered in here, it is considerably more advantageous to finish 3rd in the playoffs if you want to go up, and I think Wagner's will be a more European philosophy whereby momentum is better than giving players a rest.  Even if I'm wrong with that, I think I'd much rather be facing Huddersfield in game 46 instead of game 45.

Basically it's all set up very nicely and every single goal from here on can have massive ripples across the league table.

I love it :D 

• Like 1

Even if Wagner makes changes, I imagine those players coming in will want to impress ahead of a potential Wembley appearance. Only takes an injury, red card or even a tactical decision to get one of the back up players on the field...

If there was another 3 or 4 weeks left rather than 2 I think they'd be nailed on to go down. Blackburn realistically need at least 4 points from us and an away game at Brentford, and all 6 if Blues scrape 2 draws

Edited by StewieGriffin

39 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Blackburn realistically need at least 4 points from us and an away game at Brentford, and all 6 if Blues scrape 2 draws

I think 4pts would make them safe but I can see 3pts being enough too.  Just need Huddersfield to turn up and Bristol to get a draw.

The troglodytes from St Andrews are calling Tony Xia a 'grass' and a 'snitch' for reporting Paul Robinsons attack on Chester...

Apparently assaulting someone because you are an utter mong is completely fine with these people...

27 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

The troglodytes from St Andrews are calling Tony Xia a 'grass' and a 'snitch' for reporting Paul Robinsons attack on Chester...

Apparently assaulting someone because you are an utter mong is completely fine with these people...

I'm sure they've called him worse and I'm sure he'll get over it.  They ought to direct their anger at their club captain putting their club into further unnecessary relegation jeopardy with his actions, whether or not we think his replacement mightn't be as shit as he is.

29 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

See that bloonose acquaintance?

That's your best mate that is. That's your special friend.

.Newman-and-Baddiel-History-Today.jpg

I'm actually godfather to his two daughters! He get them to tell me they hate Villa, so I tell them I'm not getting them any Christmas or Birthday presents.

13 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I'm actually godfather to his two daughters! He get them to tell me they hate Villa, so I tell them I'm not getting them any Christmas or Birthday presents.

Preaching hate to his young.

Sounds like a typical Bluenose.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Just tell them their entire existence will be spent supporting failure.  Y'know, some light and cheery top bantz like that.

• Like 1

Â