Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

25 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Yeah I pointed this out on the reactions thread yesterday, as I spotted it in the link to Gabby's goal. Some people thought it may have been accidental, I am not so sure. I think there are grounds for a retrospective ban but it will probably be ignored.

Definitely not accidental - but more than likely ignored.

Paul Robinson sums up Blues pretty perfectly.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Yeah I pointed this out on the reactions thread yesterday, as I spotted it in the link to Gabby's goal. Some people thought it may have been accidental, I am not so sure. I think there are grounds for a retrospective ban but it will probably be ignored.

I mentioned this yesterday and someone tried telling me that was accidental. No chance he can see Chester running from a mile away. then he tried the "oh sorry" of course he meant that the scumbag

That is far worse than Kodjias and he got a ban  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Definitely not. I don't get this let's lose to help send them down thing. It's small time and imo we are better than that. If they manage to stay up then fair enough, and we will have another sold out Derby next season. What's not to like about that?

They might get jammy and win... Just like they did in 2011... And then it'll take bloody ages for them to shut up about it...

Nuclear fallout would dissipate before Blosers stop gloating about that lucky-as-**** cup win...

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Definitely not. I don't get this let's lose to help send them down thing. It's small time and imo we are better than that. If they manage to stay up then fair enough, and we will have another sold out Derby next season. What's not to like about that?

I'd like to see them go down and given that we're not playing for anything other than pride I'll walk away happy from Ewood park whatever the result is (except maybe a draw, if SHA win) 

The thing is going down helps us next season. Two derby games not to worry about as we could easily drop points against them next season. Anything can happen in these games. 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is going down helps us next season. Two derby games not to worry about as we could easily drop points against them next season. Anything can happen in these games. 

I agree with this. As much as I like beating them, they are just too much of a wildcard when they play us. The blues always suddenly start trying when we play. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I agree with this. As much as I like beating them, they are just too much of a wildcard when they play us. The blues always suddenly start trying when we play. 

Exactly if adams didnt miss that sitter we probably would have lost as when the opposition scores first we tend to crumble. its bloses cup final so they will always give it a real go. 

just let them go down for the year and lets hope we go up so our paths don't have to cross for a long time. 

I don't really like playing them at championship level. It's too much of we've sunk to their level type of thing.

So much better us playing them in the prem with us comfortably top half and them fighting for their lives at the bottom. No idea when but it will eventually happen again.

Harry Redknapp's first game back in the dugout was far from triffic as he watched his side succumb to defeat in the Second City derby.

Aston Villa forward Gabby Agbonlahor came off the bench on the hour mark, only to find the net with the game's only goal just 10 minutes later to ensure all three points stayed at Villa Park.

New Birmingham boss Redknapp doesn't seem to be the biggest Agbonlahor fan though as he aimed a pretty sly dig in the direction of the 30-year-old after the game.

“Gabby? He’s come on and had 10 minutes. That will keep him happy here for another year," said Redknapp.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/harry-redknapp-took-a-petty-dig-at-gabby-agbonlahor-after-losing-second-city-derby-122863

though in fairness apparently he singled out Garry Shaw after game and hugged him in the press room

Three scenarios here :

1.They mess up at home next week but we beat blackburn, giving them the lifeline they don't deserve. Only small plus point for us if that happens it'll choke loads of sha to give us credit.

2. We draw and they win next week. Meh :mellow:

3. It goes down to the last week, with them needing a result at bristol city. They fluke it in injury time and they sell that game on dvd as another "great escape", like they did for wigan a few years ago. Pure classy.

My money's on no.3. 

I'm waiting for 'Arry to lose all 3 of his games, somehow avoid relegation, take his bonus (any word on what it is?) and then vanish back to the south coast with a back pocket stuffed with cash for doing absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Jammy bastards will stay up, I'll be surprised (and **** delighted) if they don't though.

Yeah I think they are going to beat Huddersfield to be honest. Huddersfield have hit some bad form and playing midweek. 

Â