Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I just hope Huddlesfield aren't saving themselves for the play offs when they play.

Huddersfield need the win they will want second leg at home and at the moment they are sliding with Wednesday not far behind

On another note noticed candlefaces bitter little digs at gabby and us saying Bruce has a lot of work to do if that's the best we got.

Well we didn't have our too scorer for one and secondly we played utter turd and still beat you :crylaugh:

8 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Nose on facebook kicking off about Radio WM bias till it was pointed out he was probably listening to the Villa version of the commentary (they split their coverage today on FM and DAB).

:crylaugh:

I also heard this in the car and was cracking up all the way home. hahaa

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Huddersfield need the win they will want second leg at home and at the moment they are sliding with Wednesday not far behind

On another note noticed candlefaces bitter little digs at gabby and us saying Bruce has a lot of work to do if that's the best we got.

Well we didn't have our too scorer for one and secondly we played utter turd and still beat you :crylaugh:

Quick Demitri start slagging off Blackburn and say they'll never win another game in their history.

It's worked a treat for Burton and Forest in the last few weeks. ;)

31 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Nose on facebook kicking off about Radio WM bias till it was pointed out he was probably listening to the Villa version of the commentary (they split their coverage today on FM and DAB).

:crylaugh:

Thats legitimately hysterical!

They were well within their rights earlier in the season to be saying 'mind the gap'. But really, did it ever occur to them to wait just a little bit longer to be sure? Of course not, they are thick.

Just now, Jareth said:

They were well within their rights earlier in the season to be saying 'mind the gap'. But really, did it ever occur to them to wait just a little bit longer to be sure? Of course not, they are thick.

It's more of a road than a gap

I would begrudgingly be happy if Redknapp kept them up, just because if he gets the job full time, the much greater the chance of the poisonous bastard causing long term irrepairable structural damage to the club, which lets face it is on crumbling foundations as it is. In my opinion the sooner they are scratching around the league 2 relegation zone+bankrupcy for the next 50 years the better

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I would begrudgingly be happy if Redknapp kept them up, just because if he gets the job full time, the much greater the chance of the poisonous bastard causing long term irrepairable structural damage to the club, which lets face it is on crumbling foundations as it is. In my opinion the sooner they are scratching around the league 2 relegation zone+bankrupcy for the next 50 years the better

Relegation would do them plenty of damage a lot quicker.

• Like 1

How much has Paul Robinson played for them this season? I honestly thought he retired years ago, he looked about 50 years old. Quite staggering he is still getting a game.

Felt a bit sorry for Craig Gardner today, he may have been a silly boy with his comments in the past playing up to the Blues fans but I imagine that this club secretly means a lot to him. Banter is one thing, but the abuse today left a bit of a bad taste.

Just been on SHA forum (yeah, I know.....i'll have a shower in a minute !) and it appear that it's £10 at the sty vs Huddersfield next week. They'll sell the place out & get the place rocking they reckon.

Apparently.

Imagine if/when it doesn't sell out, even at a tenner :D

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

How much has Paul Robinson played for them this season? I honestly thought he retired years ago, he looked about 50 years old. Quite staggering he is still getting a game.

Felt a bit sorry for Craig Gardner today, he may have been a silly boy with his comments in the past playing up to the Blues fans but I imagine that this club secretly means a lot to him. Banter is one thing, but the abuse today left a bit of a bad taste.

Your on your own mate spineless liar of a man

Nobody made him say that shit. The vast majority of players got their whole careers without palying for their boyhood club. Nobody cares, as long as they put a shift in on the pitch. He's the word removed that made it a discussion point. He never had to claim to be on both sides of the second city derby depending on who was paying his wages that week. He's an absolute rocket polisher.

His brother Gary, 22, plays for and supports Villa, penning a new contract at the club this summer despite suffering lengthy injuries the past couple of seasons. Last week he played a prank on his older sibling by buying Craig’s two daughters claret-and-blue kits with ‘Niece’ on the backs and posting a photograph on Twitter.

‘He got me,’ says Gardner, 27, with a smile. ‘But as I told him, what goes around comes around. There’s a bit more toilet roll in the house now!’

Sure, it's a joke I'd make if anyone bought my kids Blues stuff, but if anyone still thinks this word removed is a Villa fan... :) 

A lot of blosers on fb are making a lot out of us spending 77 mill. Well maybe Tony should have spent his cash on buying the sty, selling the scaffolding for scrap and flattening the place.

With the other 76 million he could have still bought some new players.

Talking of owners, having shit ones suits the average nose's "we're shit and we know we are" mentality perfectly. They wouldn't know what to do without anything to feel downtrodden about.

• Like 1

Â