Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

I suspect Rowett coming across as a prick without much of a CV is keeping him out of work.

I don't want to have the debate here, but just do not see why people want him at Villa.

Agreed. Rowett is another McLeish in my view.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

I suspect Rowett coming across as a prick without much of a CV is keeping him out of work.

I don't want to have the debate here, but just do not see why people want him at Villa.

He was going to Forest before their takeover fell through.

Way the world's going it honestly wouldn't shock me if they sack Zola and re-appoint Rowett for rest of the season!

10 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

I reckon us and Blues could easily get dragged into a relegation dogfight! 

SHA got a slightly harder fixture list imo....only 6 home games left and got to play Newcastle, Derby, Huddersfield and Leeds. Their goal difference is one of the worst in the league.

Some tough aways aswell....Brighton, Cardiff. Our game will be one of the worst spectacles in history.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

SHA got a slightly harder fixture list imo....only 6 home games left and got to play Newcastle, Derby, Huddersfield and Leeds. Their goal difference is one of the worst in the league.

Some tough aways aswell....Brighton, Cardiff. Our game will be one of the worst spectacles in history.

It certainly will if we let these clowns beat us

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Bloody Lambert

"Bloody"?

More like **** word removed clearing in the woods Scottish prick "beats us but loses to scum" retarded mumbling kilt wearing jizzblob

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

In a way it's good I want Zola to stay there as long as possible

Don't worry mate, i'm sure small heath will turn us over as well

"The result does not reflect what happened on the pitch but, on the other side, there was a player who touched the ball three times and scored two.

"We made a few mistakes, but it is difficult to say anything to my team when they have put in a performance like that against a team who are fourth in the league. We are genuinely doing our best. I cannot complain.

"We have to put right the mistakes, but overall it was our best performance of the season. I need to encourage the players to keep playing like this."

Please do.

• Like 1

Â