Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Absolutely no chance.

Really? There must be some chance, as we know everybody has a price and I guess he's not part of the super rich club who can afford to be out of work for a prolonged period of time.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Really? There must be some chance, as we know everybody has a price and I guess he's not part of the super rich club who can afford to be out of work for a prolonged period of time.

He has already been approached by Forest (prospective owners), he has been linked with Hull and Norwich so he won't be out of work long.

He was treated really really badly, he was replaced within hours and then Zola's screwed the promotion chances and spent the transfer kitty.

Why on earth would he go back? 

He'll be in work soon enough without having to go back there.

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

He has already been approached by Forest (prospective owners), he has been linked with Hull and Norwich so he won't be out of work long.

He was treated really really badly, he was replaced within hours and then Zola's screwed the promotion chances and spent the transfer kitty.

Why on earth would he go back? 

He'll be in work soon enough without having to go back there.

I think had we not lost lost to Norwich he would have got sacked and rowett would have gone in in my opinion

On 16/01/2017 at 19:16, TrentVilla said:

You know the £10m they've got to spend....

Oh and it's not just for transfer fee'sit's for signing on fee's, agent fee's, wages, bus fare, library fines....

That's one expense they won't have to worry about.

3 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

Worst start for a new SHA manager since 1889. 7 games without a win. Some new manager bounce going on there! :D

New manager splat.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Any of their recent signings any good?

Someone who can't get in Boro's team, and an italian second division defender...yup probably top quality

Â