Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 02/01/2017 at 20:40, tismyk said:

HibtHDez_normal.jpg Freddie Ford @FREDDIE_FORD92

Being a blues fan is like walking down a road slowly getting happier then someone comes and kicks you in the balls, repeated forever #bcfc

Telford!? But all blose fans are from proper Brummies, from Birmingham, everyone knows that! We're the ones from the Shires. :detect:

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There were 13,171 at Sha today and 4671 of them were Newcastle fans. So 8500 home fans at only 18 quid a ticket or a tenner for under 18's and a fiver for under 13's. Once again confirming what a poorly supported club they are.

Embarassing, there'll be 27k+ at the Ricoh tomorrow for a rugby match.

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

There were 13,171 at Sha today and 4671 of them were Newcastle fans. So 8500 home fans at only 18 quid a ticket or a tenner for under 18's and a fiver for under 13's. Once again confirming what a poorly supported club they are.

I bet they take about 300 to the replay. Especially given that they only just played up there.

46 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

8500?! I've been to a basketball match with more  Birmingham (Bullets) fans.

Edited by brommy

Well some timely good news for the scum, they are finally way ahead of us in the table. 

The table of rat infestation, that is... 

B9 > B6 :blink:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/rat-capital-birmingham-been-revealed-12412068

The RAT CAPITAL of Birmingham has been revealed

Find out how bad YOUR area is for rat infestations here

Edited by It's Your Round

It has been reported that somebody broke into Birmingham City FC and stole the entire contents from the trophy cabinet.

A suspect was witnessed running from the scene with a piece of blue carpet.

1 minute ago, AJ said:

It has been reported that somebody broke into Birmingham City FC and stole the entire contents from the trophy cabinet.

A suspect was witnessed running from the scene with a piece of blue carpet.

Would be funny if they hadn't actually won a trophy recently, but they've won one far more recently than us... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Seems they're getting Craig Gardner back on loan. That's a decent signing to be fair. Think he'll do well in this league.

Agent Gardner going back then, met him in Dubai a few times and told me that he supported the Villa as a kid although he went to some Bloose matches as well,

and that Gary was only ever a Villa fan

Â