Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Disgusting.

Pathetic appointment by another board with no knowledge of the game. I hate how football has become. I almost feel sorry for them. 

But he's a 'name' so that's all that matters

Just now, villa89 said:

The new manager bounce is certainly having an effect there anyway. Let the Zola revolution continue in earnest.

Not only a good result, but 18k fans crammed into the splenderous surroundings of the Sty!

14 minutes ago, tismyk said:

HibtHDez_normal.jpg Freddie Ford @FREDDIE_FORD92

Being a blues fan is like walking down a road slowly getting happier then someone comes and kicks you in the balls, repeated forever #bcfc

Sorry, mate. But you did get slowly happier after I stopped, didnt you? Same time and place next week? :)

• Like 1

I know we would say this anyway, but they really have made themselves the laughing stock of British sport. 'Doing a Birmingham' is going to become a national shorthand for pointlessly handicapping yourself when you were doing well. 

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

a Remi Garde like appointment

Not really. Garde isn't necessarily a bad manager, he just came into a bad situation and was the wrong man at the wrong time.

SHA were actually doing ok under Rowett and he obviously shouldn't have been sacked.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, tismyk said:

HibtHDez_normal.jpg Freddie Ford @FREDDIE_FORD92

Being a blues fan is like walking down a road slowly getting happier then someone comes and kicks you in the balls, repeated forever #bcfc

This isn't what being a bloser is about, it's about hoping Villa lose, end of.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mantis said:

Not really. Garde isn't necessarily a bad manager, he just came into a bad situation and was the wrong man at the wrong time.

SHA were actually doing ok under Rowett and he obviously shouldn't have been sacked.

Zola track record is probably better than Garde's

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Zola track record is probably better than Garde's

Garde won the French cup as Lyon manager, has Zola ever won anything? Wikipedia tells me no, but thats not exactly a brilliant source.

In my mind, Garde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zola.

Â