Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

http://www.oftenpart...pulled-out.html

Rumours have broken that Gianni Paladini has finally completely pulled out of negotiations to buy Birmingham City Football Club from Birmingham International Holdings.

In a post on Facebook, Stephen Paladini (Gianni’s son) posted that Gianni had pulled out of buying the club after being tired of being messed around by Peter Pannu. There is a screenshot of the post here, courtesy of @Mr_Kwacky on twitter.

Whilst this isn’t official confirmation it wouldn’t be surprising to me if Paladini has pulled out with no public reaction from Mr Pannu to Gianni’s offer of doing the deal in two weeks. Where it leaves Blues is another matter entirely as it would seem to be now down to Mr Pannu’s negotiations with parties in Hong Kong unless any new parties come to the fore.

Hopefully mate, he wanted to leave come summer but club wouldnt allow it as they really thought they would get promoted. Barring him and Butland the rest of their squad are penniless players so tehy were hoping to get big bucks on these two if they were high up in the league but thats kind of backfired!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody tell me why those words removed from Small Heath refer to Villa fans as being "inbred" or having "twelve toes". Every now and again, I'll have a bit of a browse around their forum (thoroughly washing down my laptop, router and cables afterwards) to have a chuckle at whatever rubbish the 20 or so of them that can use the internet are spouting, mostly about us. Anyhow, this seems to come up a lot amongst the jealousy and staggering obsession with our good selves.

I'm not from the city and over my way it is all Leicester, Forest amongst the usual Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea, very rarely do I come across a blues fan. I have spent a lot of time in Birmingham over the last 15 years or so and without fail any of the scumbag, lowlife, thick, knuckle dragging retards that I have happened across have been blues fans. I've walked through the city so many times and seen someone who looks like they've not washed for a week, were born at Twycross Zoo or simply belongs in a home and thought "bet he's a blues fan" only to be proved correct when their coat swings open to reveal a blue shirt (the dirtier they are, the more often they seem to have a shirt on) or they are wearing a small "bollocks on a string" badge somewhere about their person.

I'm sure there are plenty of slightly special Villa fans, plenty who look a bit backward but it is something that I (and fans of other clubs I know who are not from Birmingham) have always associated with Birmingham City FC, have I been wrong all these years?

Edited by AndyClarke

Can anybody tell me why those words removed from Small Heath refer to Villa fans as being "inbred" or having "twelve toes". Every now and again, I'll have a bit of a browse around their forum (thoroughly washing down my laptop, router and cables afterwards) to have a chuckle at whatever rubbish the 20 or so of them that can use the internet are spouting, mostly about us. Anyhow, this seems to come up a lot amongst the jealousy and staggering obsession with our good selves.

I'm not from the city and over my way it is all Leicester, Forest amongst the usual Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea, very rarely do I come across a blues fan. I have spent a lot of time in Birmingham over the last 15 years or so and without fail any of the scumbag, lowlife, thick, knuckle dragging retards that I have happened across have been blues fans. I've walked through the city so many times and seen someone who looks like they've not washed for a week, were born at Twycross Zoo or simply belongs in a home and thought "bet he's a blues fan" only to be proved correct when their coat swings open to reveal a blue shirt (the dirtier they are, the more often they seem to have a shirt on) or they are wearing a small "bollocks on a string" badge somewhere about their person.

I'm sure there are plenty of slightly special Villa fans, plenty who look a bit backward but it is something that I (and fans of other clubs I know who are not from Birmingham) have always associated with Birmingham City FC, have I been wrong all these years?

I can tell you why they call us inbred and 12 toes.

Because they're **** thick, deluded, unwashed pikey cuuuuuuunts.

I can tell you why they call us inbred and 12 toes.

Because they're **** thick, deluded, unwashed pikey cuuuuuuunts.

Oh, I thought it was because that's what they think normal humans are. After all it's probably the most common thing among the people they meet. What do they call a game at the sty with audience in the home section? A family party.

Here

They are ****, if they have to sell players to stay our of administration they really are **** and whoever is going to try and buy them will start to think about waiting to push the price down.

As for Butland, given his form and this piece of news they will struggle to get an offer even remotely close to the £6m they turned down from Southampton in the summer.

"But we still have another very big party we are dealing with in Hong Kong."

That'll be the CPC then, circling like vultures, waiting for their best opportunity to throw this bunch of crooks in the Qincheng Prison...

No, you haven't been wrong all these years. The vast majority of them are retarded, knuckle dragging half wits who can only take delight in any misfortune that befalls the Villa because they have never had, nor never will have, anything good to focus on with their own club.

The sooner they go into administration and then into oblivion the better.

http://www.bluestrus...st-statement-2/

http://www.birmingha...-are-hit-394240

So the scummers have just figured out that having someone take over the club is probably going to expose the last few years of account fiddling.

Looking at the example of Chester, they got hit with a 25 point deduction for the combo of administration and financial irregularities a few years ago. This mess is about to get unravelled one way or another and all the signs point to some pretty shady goings on at the sty.

RRiz3.gif

Edited by flamingsombrero

Â