Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

:D

My mom's friend has a box at Blues.

They came over the other day and offered to take us down for a free meal and to watch the game. They seem genuinely surprised when I just point blank said "no thanks"

Plying their filth at the infamous Sty Andrew's stadium, small heath alliance are currently making no progress in the Championship, sitting in 19th place and looking over their shoulders and shitting themselves. With rapist Marlon King falling over his arse in front of goal, both Blues fans will be dribbling incoherently regardless of the score, making sure the embarrassing noise leaks out around the stadium.

Fixed.

Quality Mr Mooney :clap:

Marlon King scores another winner....only this time for Wolves :)

After todays results they are now a point closer to the bottom 3 than they are the top 6.... they couldn't could they...... :)

Nah no chance of them going down but I'd say no chance of them coming back up either.

Marlon King scores another winner....only this time for Wolves :)

After todays results they are now a point closer to the bottom 3 than they are the top 6.... they couldn't could they...... :)

Nah no chance of them going down but I'd say no chance of them coming back up either.

They are 6 points off the bottom 3 and 9 off the payoffs...

They must be desperate as they're on Groupon again - this time flogging signed shirts

http://www.groupon.c..._0_0_348&a=2758

Can't get my head round this. The shirts are worthless to begin with, but having "X, his mark" on there by one of their "players" can only reduce the value still more.

I can only assume they pay you to take them.

If they fail to get promoted this season, which is highly likely although still not certain then things will really start to get interesting.

The current parachute payments following relegation are as follows;

Year 1 - £16m

Year 2 - £16m

Year 3 - £8m

Year 4 - £8m

In the first year following relegation clubs aren't under too much financial pressure because of this first payment, the relegated clubs have the financial muscle over most of the teams in their league. They also have the finance to support some of the wage bill they have taken down with them enabling them to stabilise or to try and push on for immediate promotion.

Now if they fail to stabilise or fail to get promotion they have some tough decisions to make because they only have one more year with a full parachute payment. At that point it is stick or twist and most clubs at that point start to trim costs and put their wage bill at a level they can manage should they fail again and their parachute payments drop to £8m.

This is why so many teams relegated from the PL who fail to bounce back end up falling further, because they either twist again and fail or they are more conservative and cut costs leading to different problems.

Any club in Birmingham's position in the league at this stage of their first season back in the Championship would now or should now be asking themselves serious questions about the consequences of not going up and what action will need to be taken in the summer. I believe Birmingham have 13 players with contracts set to expire this summer for a start!

Birmingham though are in a far worse state than most clubs that go down thanks to their missing accounts and their chairmans legal issues. Anyone seriously considering a takeover would need to be very mindful of this, so the longer the season progresses and the further they are from promotion the less likely Carson is to get his asking price.

I suspect that player sales in January are likely and beyond that, if their current form continues, well things could really start to get interesting.

I rather suspect I just made Rob's day.

Same way to how West Brom fans were getting ahead of themselves earlier this season, I seem to remember one of the yammers coming on here asking loaded questions on how "the tides of midlands football are turning" and other such crap.

It makes me laugh out loud when I remember back to 2007 and the stick I got from bloozers I knew.....Yeung taking over, cheap talk of £60m transfer war chests, a 65,000 seater stadium to be paid for by the city council and a massive untapped resource of chinese fans.....

..and then the truth came out, he was a massive fraudster with links to the chinese underworld. What a marriage made in heaven! They did win the League Cup though, but had the easiest run to the final and then got lucky against a monumentally crap Arsenal side.

The simple fact is these crappy pisspot clubs have their 15 minutes of fame and then its back to the lower leagues from whence they came. Its happened to blooz, it will happen to baggies when their current crop gets cherry-picked, and it will also eventually happen to that rugby club from Stoke-on-Trent.

• Like 3

If they fail to get promoted this season, which is highly likely although still not certain then things will really start to get interesting.

The current parachute payments following relegation are as follows;

Year 1 - £16m

Year 2 - £16m

Year 3 - £8m

Year 4 - £8m

In the first year following relegation clubs aren't under too much financial pressure because of this first payment, the relegated clubs have the financial muscle over most of the teams in their league. They also have the finance to support some of the wage bill they have taken down with them enabling them to stabilise or to try and push on for immediate promotion.

Now if they fail to stabilise or fail to get promotion they have some tough decisions to make because they only have one more year with a full parachute payment. At that point it is stick or twist and most clubs at that point start to trim costs and put their wage bill at a level they can manage should they fail again and their parachute payments drop to £8m.

This is why so many teams relegated from the PL who fail to bounce back end up falling further, because they either twist again and fail or they are more conservative and cut costs leading to different problems.

Any club in Birmingham's position in the league at this stage of their first season back in the Championship would now or should now be asking themselves serious questions about the consequences of not going up and what action will need to be taken in the summer. I believe Birmingham have 13 players with contracts set to expire this summer for a start!

Birmingham though are in a far worse state than most clubs that go down thanks to their missing accounts and their chairmans legal issues. Anyone seriously considering a takeover would need to be very mindful of this, so the longer the season progresses and the further they are from promotion the less likely Carson is to get his asking price.

I suspect that player sales in January are likely and beyond that, if their current form continues, well things could really start to get interesting.

I rather suspect I just made Rob's day.

Isn't this their 2nd season in the Championship?

I can't see them being anywhere near the play-offs come the end of the season. I think they've got enough to stay up though.

Â