Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

To be fair on the blosers, that picture only looks worse because its facing the away end, and Bolton's away support is **** shite. But to have more than 12,000 empty seats in a match that was a premiership fixture 2 years ago, and when they probably had massive deals going on tickets, goes to show how poor their support is. League One is where they belong.

I'll tell you whats probably happened - all the 'noses have taken the Man Utd shirt out of the wardrobe again!

I'll tell you whats probably happened - all the 'noses have taken the Man Utd shirt out of the wardrobe again!
I think that is probably the truth.

There is a very real chance that if they don't get a sugar daddy soon they could go under. We live in hope.

All the noses on my mates FB were giving it large after we lost 4-1 (not on my FB as I don't have any knuckledragger friends) the thick **** didn't even wait til their own game was over.

Strangely since the full time whistle at Sty Blandrews they all seem to have disappeared! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

All the noses on my mates FB were giving it large after we lost 4-1 (not on my FB as I don't have any knuckledragger friends) the thick **** didn't even wait til their own game was over.

Strangely since the full time whistle at Sty Blandrews they all seem to have disappeared! :-)

funnily enough, i have a few heatheans on my fb, one in particular always gives it the billy big bollocks acting like hes a zulu, when i know for a fact that they hate him as hes a bottle job and runs, hes all mouth, constantly slating villa on fb, yet goes quite when small heath play bad

theyre all the same, the football world would be a better place with sma

Â